AssemblyBoard
April 27, 2024, 02:08:11 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Tom and Dave read words that others can't see  (Read 29408 times)
skeptic
« on: August 07, 2005, 06:32:20 am »

I thought I would post this here, so as not to further confusticate the New Info on David Geftakys Thread----although a powerful argument could be made that the thread is as confusticated as possible in its present state.

Why do two prominent posters see words in posts that aren't there?

That's a good question, and although some might say it's silly, it actually happens all the time.  I don't see anything funny about it, because of the serious implications that seeing and understanding hidden words and phrases suggests.

Obviously, the most likely reason is PMC, Psychotronic Mind Control.

However, we can't rule out some underlying pathology....unless we have the people in question re-read the posts with maximum shielding from PMC and PBC.

Here is the original post that started all the fuss:

How is it that David finds the means to support himself, let alone his fiance?  Did the "Work" send him that much cash, that he can still live off of it?

I wouldn't worry too much about Edna.  She will find out that this fish hasn't got what she wants, and that his past would indicate a bumpy ride in the future.  Certainly some of the other men she is entertaining are better suited to her goals!

I know of two of these Filipina Internet marriages, both of which involve men who are around 25 years older than their brides.  The men are soon as docile as lambs and their brides rule over them with an iron hand, obtaining airfare and housing for family members who immigrate to the US as soon as possible. 

I don't think David could/would provide this service for Lady Edna!

Also, is it possible that there is another David Edward Geftakys, who attends the Maritime academy?  It certainly doesn't seem likely, neither does it seem likely that someone planted this info, although either are possible. 

It would be nice to ba able to verify this information.

the skeptics's skeptic
[/b]

Those of you who are mentally secure, due to adequate shielding from your AFDB, read exactly what is posted above.  You will note the absence of the words that Tom and David used.  Words like "slut," "boyfriends," "Whore," "servicing other men," etc. 

However, those who are not mentally secure read something totally different, due to the extraordinary amount of PHTML used in the software for this board. (Psychotronic Hypertext Markup Language)

I took the liberty of running the original post through a Hashimoto-Breslin de-pixilator, using a Sharifzadeh-Renzi Anti-Disgronifier Algorythmic Overlay.  What you are about to read is what Tom and Dave actually read when they read my first post on the matter.

Warning:  The following section of this post contains pure, non-modulated PHTML.  It should not be read by anyone not wearing AT LEAST a double thickness AFDB.  My recommendation is that 3xAFDB technology be employed, along with emptying pockets of non-copper money and all bills and credit cards. (Canadian money is safe) This is no joke.

Here's how it looks to them:  (They can't see the < or > symbol, to them, the hidden code appears as part of the message text.)

How is it that David  finds the means to support himself, let alone his fiance, <a Fillipina whore>?  Did the "Work" send him that much cash, that he can still live off of it <and still give money to slutty whores>?

I wouldn't worry too much about Edna.<She makes lots of money "servicing" her many boyfriends.>  She will find out that this fish hasn't got what she wants, and that his past would indicate a bumpy ride in the future.  Certainly some of the other men she is entertaining <(servicing...you know what I mean, decent people understand that this means she's a whore)>  are better suited to her goals, <and can pay much more>!

I know of two of these Filipina Internet marriages, both of which involve men who are around 25 years older than their brides.  The men are soon as docile as lambs and their brides rule over them with an iron hand, obtaining airfare and housing for family members who immigrate to the US as soon as possible. 

I don't think David could/would provide this service for Lady Edna! <What's more, Edna certainly isn't going to "service" David, she's already got quite enough "work," thank you!>

Also, is it possible that there is another David Edward Geftakys, who attends the Maritime academy?  It certainly doesn't seem likely, neither does it seem likely that someone planted this info, although either are possible. 

It would be nice to ba able to verify this information.  <I command you to express shock and anger at the slanderous nature of this post.  Do it now.  Listen to nothing else but my voice.>

the skeptics's skeptic <This person must be stopped.  They are indecent and slanderous.>

Not too pretty is it?  Actually quite offensive, which explains why Tom and Dave are having such a hard time with this.  In their minds, they have been perfectly reasonable in all of this,  but in reality they have been deceived and manipulated via PMC.  Much like in my past, when I perceived myself as a handsome, blue-capped, mustachioed gentleman...I was really a raving lunatic!  See my avatar for a graphic description, a picture is worth a thousand words.

At any rate, Tom and Dave perceive themselves to be bright, caring, decent mature folks, who did the right thing by calling out a very profane and slanderous post.  They don't understand the nature of beast.  They need to see the Big Picture.  (BP)

Beanies and warm prune juice!

S'sS
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 06:37:54 am by skeptic » Logged
editor
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 07:00:46 am »

Marcia,

Our anonymous "Skeptic's Skeptic" made a comment this young woman "servicing" other men.

Without going into detail, most folks with my background would understand that to mean that he/she/it was calling her a whore.

That, admittedly, could be the case.  However, many of these girls are victims of a hideously evil system.  They have been brutalized by a culture in which little girls are sold to whoremongers who then rent their bodies to perverts who travel all the way to places like Thailand and the Philippines to have sex with children.  Edna might well be a victim of this system.

She also could be an opportunistic girl who, like thousands of others, is willing to trade her services as a "wife" to some wealthy American for a few years in exchange for a chance to live in the USA, and perhaps to also bring family members over as well.

For some of these girls, this is the only opportunity they see.  Their physical attractiveness to men is their only "asset".  They lack education or family connections, and see this as a way out of a dirt floor existence.   

As sad as this is, it hardly amounts to being a whore.

Finally, the way I was brought up, decent folks just don't go around calling girls whores.  If thinking that way means I have residual leading brotherism....then I guess just about all the people I have ever known have it too.

Thomas Maddux

And you call skeptic's comments slanderous?  How can you even speculate all this about this woman?

I do agree with you that decent folks don't go around calling girls whores.  Funny thing is, you're doing it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 07:05:10 am by Brent T » Logged
M2
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 10:58:54 pm »

As far as your messages containing hidden words and phrases, the type of PHTML embedded in your profile is actually a dis-pixilating trans-modulation overlay.  That means that it erases much of what you post, so that others simply can't read half of what you say.  You may write a heartfelt entreaty, or a passionate position on something, but all the unshielded sees is, 

"It all sounds good to me,"  Marcia.

That's why some of your recent posts have been largely ignored by those they were directed at.  Is there any stronger reason that can be given for wearing 3xAFDB technology while on this board?

S'sS

Since the time I left the assembly 2+ years ago, I get the "silent treatment" quite often from local LBs, even recently when I sent an email detailing the outstanding issues and suggesting that we work towards reconciliation.  For some reason one never quite gets used to being ignored. Sad

I can see your point re. PHTML overlay which erases much of what I write and leaves the reader with "let's pretend all this never happened, then we won't have to apologize, and we can pretend that everything is OK."

Why do two prominent posters see words in posts that aren't there?

That's a good question, and although some might say it's silly, it actually happens all the time.  I don't see anything funny about it, because of the serious implications that seeing and understanding hidden words and phrases suggests.  .....

It becomes even sadder when this is done with God's Word, and then the offenders think that they can get away with "well we were sincere" and they cannot then apologize to God and to those they subjected to their misunderstanding.

Marcia
skeptic
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 11:23:10 pm »

Since the time I left the assembly 2+ years ago, I get the "silent treatment" quite often from local LBs, even recently when I sent an email detailing the outstanding issues and suggesting that we work towards reconciliation. For some reason one never quite gets used to being ignored. Sad

I can see your point re. PHTML overlay which erases much of what I write and leaves the reader with "let's pretend all this never happened, then we won't have to apologize, and we can pretend that everything is OK."

It becomes even sadder when this is done with God's Word, and then the offenders think that they can get away with "well we were sincere" and they cannot then apologize to God and to those they subjected to their misunderstanding.

Marcia

Well, since we're being so open and honest about things, I have a confession to make:

I have doubts about the whole AFDB thing.  I mean, I still believe in mind control, but I have moments now and then, when I doubt the whole thing about psychotronics.

I guess the reason I cling to my AFDB is that is offers the most RATIONAL explanation for why people behave the way they do.  There are other explanations, but they speak to the character of the people involved, which makes me uncomfortable.

The AFDB offers me security and a way to cope with things that I find to be disturbing.  For example, I find it disturbing that people who call themselves by Christ's name, and quote His words, won't admit it when they make a mistake.  Even if it's a little mistake, they won't admit it.  They would rather trash someone's character than admit doing anything slightly wrong.

That really bothers me, but it's probably due to PMC.  So I'm cool with it.

S'sS
vernecarty
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 03:45:26 am »

Since the time I left the assembly 2+ years ago, I get the "silent treatment" quite often from local LBs, even recently when I sent an email detailing the outstanding issues and suggesting that we work towards reconciliation.  For some reason one never quite gets used to being ignored. Sad

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.  Romans 12:18

Dear Marcia:
This may well be a burden that you are carrying un-necessarily. If language means anything, it is clear from the above verse that the God understands that it will not always be possible. It can be counterproductive to pursue someone after they have repreatedly demonstrated themselves to be unentreatable.
There have been cases in my own life where the worse thing someone who had offended me could do was approach me about it - nothing but a work of the Spirit of God in my own heart permitted any possibility of reconciliation. You know the saying in Proverbs about "A brother offended..."  Wink
As Christians, we sometimes need the wisdom to know when to leave a situation with God.

I guess the reason I cling to my AFDB is that is offers the most RATIONAL explanation for why people behave the way they do.  There are other explanations, but they speak to the character of the people involved, which makes me uncomfortable.

The AFDB offers me security and a way to cope with things that I find to be disturbing.  For example, I find it disturbing that people who call themselves by Christ's name, and quote His words, won't admit it when they make a mistake.  Even if it's a little mistake, they won't admit it.  They would rather trash someone's character than admit doing anything slightly wrong.

S'sS

Actually there is a very simple explanation. Some folk propagate the false teaching that it is possible to be free from sin's presence in this life. This doctrinal heresy takes myriad forms and is amusing for the specific reason that is if often promulgated by people whose manner of life demolish the proposition.
If you think you are perfect, if you think you are sinless, then it is quite understandable why you would respond to your own sin and imperfection with denial, of which inability to admit being wrong is one form.
It is a fundmental tenet of the gospel, that deliverance from sin's presence will require new bodies!
In the meantime, we enjoy freedom from its penalty and its power...

Verne
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 03:59:16 am by VerneCarty » Logged
M2
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 04:33:13 am »

Well, since we're being so open and honest about things, I have a confession to make:

I have doubts about the whole AFDB thing.  I mean, I still believe in mind control, but I have moments now and then, when I doubt the whole thing about psychotronics.

S'sS

I'm going to need to wear on of those 3xAFDB to rationalize that.

Like when David M would start all those threads.  Well it really wasn't a moral issue so we could excuse it away even if he could have taken the advise of the moderator.
And tenderhearted does her board blasts so we have to go to each topic to read the latest posts, because they just rolled off the recent post list.  Well I kind of wonder about that too, but it isn't a moral issue either, so we can tolerate it.

But when Christians won't admit that they have made a mistake and apologize....

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.  Romans 12:18

Dear Marcia:
This may well be a burden that you are carrying un-necessarily. If language means anything, it is clear from the above verse that the God understands that it will not always be possible. It can be counterproductive to pursue someone after they have repreatedly demonstrated themselves to be unentreatable.
There have been cases in my own life where the worse thing someone who had offended me could do was approach me about it - nothing but a work of the Spirit of God in my own heart permitted any possibility of reconciliation. You know the saying in Proverbs about "A brother offended..."  Wink
As Christians, we sometimes need the wisdom to know when to leave a situation with God. .....

Verne

You are quite correct Verne.  Since I had received a couple of condolence cards I took the opportunity to thank them for the cards and to inquire if they had changed their minds about excluding me.  I have not done that in a while now.  I have better things to do with my life than to be pre-occupied with the local assembly matters.  Anyway this is not about me, but it was used to illustrate a point of people ignoring you to avoid conflict or whatever else.  One never really gets used to it.

Marcia
vernecarty
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 05:00:26 am »

And tenderhearted does her board blasts so we have to go to each topic to read the latest posts, because they just rolled off the recent post list.  Well I kind of wonder about that too, but it isn't a moral issue either, so we can tolerate it.

Marcia

Frankly, I am surprised that Lenore continues to do this. Many of us have very politely (and privately) told her how diffiicult it makes it for the BB readers to follow a discussion when she posts in the way she does.
While it is certainly not worth contention, I sometimes wonder if ignoring that which we find problematic, just because it is not a "moral" issue is always in anyone's best interests. We after all do choose our own society and it is what we make it. I thought about sending another PM today but decided not to.

I wouldn't worry too much about Edna.<She makes lots of money "servicing" her many boyfriends.>  She will find out that this fish hasn't got what she wants, and that his past would indicate a bumpy ride in the future.  Certainly some of the other men she is entertaining <(servicing...you know what I mean, decent people understand that this means she's a whore)>  are better suited to her goals, <and can pay much more>!

S'sS

Is is possible that some of these kinds of blunders are due to failure to appreciate the remarkable breadth and depth of the English language? To extract from the rich word "entertain" which after all can signify "to consider", the emotive and unsavory notion of "servicing" is not something that would have occurred to me personally...
Verne
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 05:17:26 am by VerneCarty » Logged
M2
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 05:06:15 am »

Frankly, I am surprised that Lenore continues to do this. Many of us have very politely (and privately) told her how diffiicult it makes it for the BB readers to follow a discussion when she posts in the way she does.
While it is certainly not worth contention, I sometimes wonder if ignoring that which we find problematic, just because it is not a "moral" issue is always in anyone's best interests. We after all do choose our own society and it is what we make it. I thought about sending another PM today but decided not to.
Verne

I was going to post a "groan!" response to each of her posts, but figured that that would only compound the problem.

It goes to prove that tenderhearted may not be a good username for her after all.

It also demonstrates how politeness and courtesy turns to blunt and straightforward communication.

Got to go,
Marcia
skeptic
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 05:56:30 am »

Is is possible that some of these kinds of blunders are due to failure to appreciate the remarkable breadth and depth of the English language? To extract from the rich word "entertain" which after all can signify "to consider", the emotive and unsavory notion of "servicing" is not something that would have occurred to me personally...
Verne

No, Tom and Dave are much wiser than we are.  I don't think they didn't understand the language. 

It's the PMC.

Remember, "DECENT" people know that I was saying she was a whore.  Huh?
vernecarty
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 07:08:06 am »

I took the liberty of running the original post through a Hashimoto-Breslin de-pixilator,
S'sS

Have you ever tried the Masutatsu-Nureyef model? 
It gives remarkably similar results!   Grin
Verne
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 07:10:16 am by VerneCarty » Logged
skeptic
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 07:12:30 am »

Have you ever tried the Masutatsu-Nureyef model?
It gives remarkably similar results!   Grin
Verne

Yes, and it does everything you would expect.

However, it is really designed for the Asian variants of PMC, and doesn't work as well as the Hahimoto-Breslin model for our purposes.

How do you know so much about this stuff?

S'sS
M2
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 07:49:06 am »

S'sS

Verne

No, Tom and Dave are much wiser than we are.  I don't think they didn't understand the language. 

It's the PMC.

Remember, "DECENT" people know that I was saying she was a whore.  Huh?

Good point re. language BUT when one reads the whole original post, it becomes pretty clear that skeptic's intent was not slander.  I was not biased by the knowledge of skeptic's true identity or anything, yet I got the point of skeptic's intent, which has subsequently been clarified for all.

A couple of points come to mind.

With that subsequent clarification there has not yet been an apology from those that misread skeptic's intent.

When people breeze on and off the BB it is easy to misunderstand and run with what one already knows, as Tom did, unless one takes the time to get on track.

Marcia
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 07:54:48 am »

remarkable breadth and depth of the English language? To extract from the rich Is is possible that some of these kinds of blunders are due to failure to appreciate the word "entertain" which after all can signify "to consider", the emotive and unsavory notion of "servicing" is not something that would have occurred to me personally...
Verne

I am sorry if I have inconvenience people, by posting posts to encourage people.
It is not with malice or trying to get your goat.
It is to encourage people only.

I am sorry that I am a topic of conversation again.

Does it really take that much effort to go to the topic of interest to get the conversation.
As you have notice I am only posting about once a week now.

I am sorry if I step on you 'RIGHTS' toes and made it really uneasy for you to get right to the conversation.

It is amazing that you are complaining about me inconvenience you, that you have failed to notice about the source and topic of most of those posts of encouragement.
It is the Lord's Day isnt it. So the topic of verses, devotionals, etc that reflect my life in Christ, is an inconvenience to you.

Well I am sorry for inconvenience you.

Lenore
skeptic
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 08:11:09 am »

I am sorry if I have inconvenience people, by posting posts to encourage people.

Does it really take that much effort to go to the topic of interest to get the conversation.

I am sorry if I step on you 'RIGHTS' toes and made it really uneasy for you to get right to the conversation.

It is amazing that you are complaining about me inconvenience you, that you have failed to notice about the source and topic of most of those posts of encouragement.
It is the Lord's Day isnt it. So the topic of verses, devotionals, etc that reflect my life in Christ, is an inconvenience to you.

Lenore

you say you want to encourage people, but everyone is telling you to knock it off.  We aren't encouraged, yet you continue to do this.

Stop it.  It's annoying, weary, tiresome and irritating.  It's not encouraging.

You aren't sorry, either.

M2
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 08:17:20 am »

Does it really take that much effort to gao to the topic of interest to get the conversation.

Lenore

This looks like a self pity post to me.  In one breath you say "I am sorry" and in the next you say "It is amazing that you are complaining about me inconvenience you".  Make up your mind.

What you are doing on the WP thread, having a discussion with MarkC, is good.  The rest is questionable.

Marcia
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: