AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 10:14:49 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I wear the AFDB  (Read 6133 times)
skeptic
« on: August 05, 2005, 01:00:15 pm »

I used to be messed up in the Assembly, but now I'm fine.

I have noticed that several people on this board think very highly of themselves and take it upon them to correct others for stepping slightly out of line; going so far as to correct them even if they perceive that the person is thinking about crossing the line in the future, or something like that.

It takes a very special, important person to be able to function like that.

I lack this quality of superiority, and so I have taken to distinguishing myself as being totally free of Psychotronic Mind Control, due to wearing the beanie.  Ordinary people, once mentally secure, seem to possess boundless insight and wisdom.  The quickest way to mental freedom is by using a properly constructed Aluminium Foil Deflector Beanie, AFDB.

That's my niche.  I introduced it here, and as a result of using it, can see things that remain hidden to most of you.  That makes me better than you, even as the special, important people are better than the rest.

That's why I wear a beanie.

Close your eyes and ears when not in use.  De-Psych, and Regronify. 

skeptic
outdeep

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 05:30:29 pm »

Skeptic was able to change my profile which tells me he has administrative priviliges.  My guess is Brent as Skeptic's tyrades are similar in attention-seeking nature to the type of stuff Brent has done in the past.  Could be wrong.  Just a guess.
M2
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 05:58:54 pm »

Skeptic was able to change my profile which tells me he has administrative priviliges.  My guess is Brent as Skeptic's tyrades are similar in attention-seeking nature to the type of stuff Brent has done in the past.  Could be wrong.  Just a guess.

Dave,

Fascinating!

attention-seeking - interesting! Shocked

tyrades - not too blunt are we?? Huh Undecided

Are you sure it's OK to accuse skeptic of those qualities base on your own "rules" for BB posting?

Marcia
skeptic
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 06:33:54 pm »

Skeptic was able to change my profile which tells me he has administrative priviliges. My guess is Brent as Skeptic's tyrades are similar in attention-seeking nature to the type of stuff Brent has done in the past. Could be wrong. Just a guess.

Wow, wearing that beanie gave you a few moments of clarity for sure!  Look what you were able to figure out!

Was it the fact that almost every post by skeptic was edited by Admin, or was it the writing style?  Either way, great deduction.

So, if I go on "tyrades," what do we call you getting so intense about this? 

If I had to place you as one of CS Lewis's characters, I would say that wihout a doubt you are Eustace, in his pre-Dragon Island days.

There's still hope!   Wear the beanie, drink warm prune juice before bed! <I am justified when I butt into others business.>

Hope to see you in Belgium someday, <this guy is NOT a decent person.  I know what decent is, and he is NOT decent>

skeptic

M2
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 09:32:56 am »

You know, I now have to disable my web blocker software to read the BB. Smiley

I'm glad my AFDB is functioning according to specs.  I definitely would not want skeptic to analyze my posts and find/expose all the deeper meanings and all.  That would be more than I could handle.  I'd have to disappear and reappear with an annonymous name again and it won't be MGov this time.

And then there's a crazy truck driver driving around town with a turban on his head and some weird glasses that look like aluminum or something.  I don't know what to think of it.  He keeps waving his bible and yelling "get out of the way".  I tell you I just had to shake my head and say, "did you see that?"

Well, it's late now for us easterners, so I'd better quit for now.

Marcia
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 06:06:03 pm by Marcia » Logged
skeptic
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 10:02:24 pm »

You know, I now have to disable my web blocker software to read the BB. Smiley

I'm glad my AFDB is functioning according to specs.  I definitely would not want skeptic to analyze my posts and find/expose all the deeper meanings and all.  That would be more than I could handle.  I'd have to disappear and reappear with an annonymous name again and it won't be MGov this time.

And then there's a crazy truck driver driving around town with a turban on his head and some weird glasses that look like aluminum or something.  I don't know what to think of it.  He keeps waving his bible and yelling "get out of the way".  I tell you I just had to shake my head and say, "did you see that?"

Well, it's late now for us easterners, so I'd better quit for now.

Marcia

People may laugh at Mark, but he's secure in the knowledge that he is mentally secure.  However, in the event that he reads this:  Mark, please make sure that you uncover your eyes when the truck is moving.  Only cover them while stopped, especially at traffic lights, which are powerful repeaters of Psychotronics.

As far as your messages containing hidden words and phrases, the type of PHTML embedded in your profile is actually a dis-pixilating trans-modulation overlay.  That means that it erases much of what you post, so that others simply can't read half of what you say.  You may write a heartfelt entreaty, or a passionate position on something, but all the unshielded sees is, 

"It all sounds good to me,"  Marcia.

That's why some of your recent posts have been largely ignored by those they were directed at.  Is there any stronger reason that can be given for wearing 3xAFDB technology while on this board?

S'sS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: