AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 09:46:47 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: TENDERHEARTED/LENORE SPEAKING  (Read 19335 times)
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 08:49:23 am »

Happy Lord's Day of September 11th.

Hope you were able to glean a blessing from your time within in the House of the Lord, with other believers.

Today was Sunday School Rally Day. It was great, there was promotions of the kids into their next class up, we had a quizz on the Book of Jonah,
after the Church Services there was a Pot Luck Luncheon.
Before Sunday School Time, there was small coins with inspirational messages on them, given to each person who arrived on time to Sunday School.

Pastor Message during the Sunday Service was on the Book of Isaiah.
This evening message was on the 1 Peter 1 called taking your inventory.
1. Truth
2. Hope
3. Inheritance
4  Faith
5. Trials.
He also tied up the personal trials as our own personal hurricane that we need to learn to depend on him . Because it is our hope in our Lord Jesus that will carry us through any storms of life.

It was a week of good and a week of bad for me.
I started my new job as a office receptionist on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Also Friday afternoon, I took my faithful company of 10 years, on her last walk to the Vet's. Both my daughter Sara and I remained until it was over completely, unfortunately both of us , have the last vision of our dog Missy is not a happy memory.

Well I hope you week will be a blessed one for you.

God Bless Lenore

2ram
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 06:14:14 pm »

It was a week of good and a week of bad for me.
I started my new job as a office receptionist on Wednesdays and Fridays.

This is good news Lenore.  Good for you!!

Also Friday afternoon, I took my faithful company of 10 years, on her last walk to the Vet's. Both my daughter Sara and I remained until it was over completely, unfortunately both of us , have the last vision of our dog Missy is not a happy memory.

Well I hope you week will be a blessed one for you.

God Bless Lenore

My neighbour had to do the same recently and it was almost, but not quite, like losing a family member. Sad

Blessings,
Marcia
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 11:39:31 pm »

This is good news Lenore.  Good for you!!

My neighbour had to do the same recently and it was almost, but not quite, like losing a family member. Sad

Blessings,
Marcia

Hi Marcia:

Thank you for you kind words.

Lenore
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2005, 03:56:15 am »

September 22

If you dont hear from me for awhile, I will be shutting down my computer, in preparation to move in 9 days from now.

So if you would be generous to pray on October 1st, God will honour that generousity.

Sara graduation night is Friday October 7th. Arnprior High holds there graduation the Thanksgiving Weekend.

Well talk to you on the flip side of the move.

Lenore
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2005, 04:26:44 am »

October 14th:

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since my move. I am basically settled, but for a few rearranging to do, and things to put together.
I also had to wait until today, to have my computer put together.

I HAVE NEWS:

My daughter Sara will be getting married on November 26th.

The first wedding within the immediate family for about 20 years.
The first wedding of my own offspring.
The first wedding of the grandchildren for my parents.

I am asking for prayer for the young couple, when you say your prayers in the next little while.

Talk to you later.

It has been an interesting last few weeks.

Lenore
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 01:32:45 am »

January 23rd:

Just a quick note, to say....

My youngest daughter, who got married in November, is presenting me with my fourth grandchild the end of August.

Who knows with all the twins in the family....it could be 4 & 5th...keep you posted.

Lenore
tenderhearted

Email
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2006, 11:15:27 pm »

MARCH 27TH:

GOOD AFTERNOON, ON THIS SUNNY SPRING DAY HERE IN ARNPRIOR.

It has been awhile since I last talk to you all, that I thought bringing you an update on what has been happening, since January.

January was pretty heavy, with the loss of my brother's wife to a brain anerysim.
Sara announcing her pregnancy.

In February my neice turned 13th, so the family on both side gathered to gether at a local restaurant for a meal, to help make it easier for this girl who recently lost her mother.
My brother presented Crystal with a present, from her mother. Crystal took it okay, but my brother's mother in law had a rough time.  Valentine was a rough day for my brother.
They have many first this year without at a wife and mother.

LIfe at the with in the life of the church, gotten busier for me. We went back to the original ALpha as an outreach program. We were able to get 3 from outside of our own congregation.
There is woman with two young children who is a very baby christian and is searching for answers. So if you think of her in your prayers.

Our ladies group which started about a year ago, has a faithful of 5 members.
We are finishing up a weekly study , chapter by chapter of the book of Romans, which coincided with the puplit message.  It is interesting what we ladies come up with, and what the pastor comes up with. I am also amazed at God's preception...when he wants to get a message across.   Sunday School message this week was on 1 JOhn 2:17 to 1 John 3:7 which was on hope, which we ladies studied in Romans 15, and what the pastor touched on Sunday Morning.

It has been 8 months since I started my casual job, as a phone receptionist for the local seniors at home, where calls come in to get car rides, I dispatched the information, via two way radio, to the one driver this town has.

It has been 6 months since I moved into my apartment, I have many thanks and blessings this winter which I appreciated, such as not having to shovel the snow...this summer I wont have to worry about cutting the grass.  It was also nice not have to worry about the heating, hydro and water bill. Just pay the rent and all that was taken care of.

As winter closes behind us, and spring is bringing promises of new life, side walks are clear of ice, it is wonderful to see God's creation waking up after along sleep.

Just wanted to touch base with you.

Have a great day....Keep on the journey that God has set before you.

Lenore

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: