AssemblyBoard
May 01, 2024, 01:39:23 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PET PEEVES  (Read 2811 times)
lenore
« on: March 12, 2005, 02:45:54 am »

:DMarch 11th 2005 - Hello from Arnprior, Ontario. Canada.

This thread is for those who would like to express their pet peeves, one of those nasty things that just get under your skin you just want to vent.  ....Lenore

I'll start you off.  Maybe someone who is reading this can offer a suggestion.

Every time I get on the Assembly Board. I end up getting booted back to my desktop, about 4-5 times. Even if I am ready to log off, I get booted off, and have to log back on, just to log off, because my name is still one the bottom saying I am a user.

So anyone can offer a suggestion, because this is really getting annoying.

I can press my message number, to desktop,  I can be saying welcome to an new member, off to the desktop, I can be posting a post, off to the desktop, or I can be clicking on a thread to read off to the desktop.  Get my drift.

If my computer is giving me a hint, I wish it would come out directly and tell me that my time is up.

WHAT DO A PERSON WHO JUST WANTS TO VISIT IN CYPERSPACE WITH MY FELLOW CHRISTIAN TO DO?

Is there anything like this that you want to get off your chest, that is really annoying in your life, and when it happens, you either get a few more grey hairs, or your temper flare.

It will be interesting to here all the pet peeves that just irks us.

Lenore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: