AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 07:37:58 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: SHARING BIBLE VERSES  (Read 222787 times)
summer007

Email
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2004, 09:52:43 pm »

Forgot to post my Verse: " But you shall recieve Power,after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you;and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Judaea,and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth" Acts 1:8.
lenore
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2004, 08:02:42 am »

Wink: July 23rd: at 11:04 pm:

THANK YOU SUMMER  for the compliments, it is appreciated.  

My secret, computer, internet Huh

I also have several books that I have purchased over the years. Like the Tales of the Oxcart.
I have been given several devotional books.

I quite often receive the stories through email from dear Christian family associated within the house of Worship I am a member of.

Last year when I broke my ankle, I was confind to my bedroom most of the summer last year.  Thank God, my daughter was still at home, even though she grumbled , she took care of me.  So I read.
When I took my breakdown 18 months ago, I started to do daily chapter , verse by verse Bible Studies. It was during my broken ankle time, that I took Books of the Bible and made fill in the word type puzzles with each verse.  I must of done about 27 Books.  I have them in Dog Cookie Boxes.
When I was close to breaking down again this past spring, I lost interested in reading.  This computer was a God sent.  It has kept me motivated, And finding the BB, through my assembly connection from the past, has been a God sent, because I have been able to use my talent of writing, and my skill of typing, and my recently achieved computer course to good use, and I was also blessed with a donated gift of a computer and a year free internet, through a Christian organization that help neighbours, I was given this gift during my course.
So God has put into place where I can be of service to him.  I have been available , hopefully to encourage, whereever and whenever God guides me.
I have another talent, I can Sign Language, I have difficulty reading it, but I can sign, I sign the Sunday Morning Worship Songs.  It is only God that has helped me to learn, as I was applying this new assignment .
It is God who controls my hands,and my memory to do those songs , presenting God's message with the use of my hands.
I am also not afraid of Public Speaking.
I thank you for the compliment, I thank God for giving me the ability to do what I do.
HAVE A GOOD LORD'S DAY

Lenore

summer007

Email
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2004, 07:45:36 pm »

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and run with patience the race that is set before us. looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of ou faith... Hebrews 12:1-2a.
summer007

Email
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2004, 12:14:10 am »

I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine. Song of Songs which is Solomans....6:3.....Many waters cannot quench Love, nor can floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his for love, it would utterly be condemned.8:7
lenore
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2004, 12:25:37 am »

:DHappy Lord's Day to you! Smiley

Received this verse in my email, daily bible verses.

"My Grace Is Sufficient For You"

Proclaim the power of God, whose majesty is over Israel, whose power is in the skies. You are awesome, O God, in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!

Psalm 68:34,35 NIV
-------------

In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

Zechariah 12:8 KJV
-------------

For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God.

2 Corinthians 4:15 NASB
-------------

They will see the glory of the LORD, The majesty of our God. Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble. Say to those with anxious heart, "Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; The recompense of God will come, But He will save you."

Isaiah 35:3,4 NASB
-------------

God, Whose grace is all sufficient, be glorified!

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only
begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him.
-------------------------------------------

Today's Scripture

It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other. The man who fears God will avoid all extremes. Wisdom makes one wise man more powerful than ten rulers in a city.

Ecclesiastes 7:18,19 NIV
-------------

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9,10 KJV
-------------

Therefore he had to be made like his brethren in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make expiation for the sins of the people. For because he himself has suffered and been tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted.

Hebrews 2:17,18 RSV
-------------

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

1 John 4:4 NASB
-------------

saves is faith in Him.
------------------------------------------

We Need a Savior
-------------------
The Power of God's Grace in Our Lives - For Perseverance

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:20,21 KJV
--------------

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jude 24,25 KJV
-------------

And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, " Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created."

Revelation 4:9-11 NASB
-------------

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 12:29:23 am by LENORE » Logged
summer007

Email
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2004, 01:50:23 am »

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Behold, I have recieved commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it...Numbers 23:19,20.
lenore
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2004, 04:30:55 am »

Cheesy: GOOD EVENING FOLKS; THIS VERY HOT AND HUMID SUMMER DAY IN LOVELY ARNPRIOR, ONTARIO on August 2 at 7:42 pm est.

Be Strong and Very Courageous!

-------------

If you put away the sin that is in your hand and allow no evil to dwell in your tent, then you will lift up your face without shame; you will stand firm and without fear.

Job 11:14,15 NIV

-------------

My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

-------------

I will make them strong in the LORD and they shall glory in his name," says the LORD.

Zechariah 10:12 RSV

-------------

O love the LORD, all you His godly ones! The LORD preserves the faithful And fully recompenses the proud doer. Be strong and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 31:23,24 NASB

-------------

saves is faith in Him.

God bless you

Lenore

summer007

Email
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2004, 11:05:44 pm »

Romans 5:26...'Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.'
summer007

Email
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2004, 11:17:12 pm »

Jeremiah 12:5 'If you have run with the footman, and they have wearied you, Then how can you contend with horses? And if in the land of peace, In which you trusted, they wearied you, Then how will you do in the swelling of Jordan.'
summer007

Email
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2004, 06:49:53 am »

Romans 5:6 'For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly'.
lenore
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2004, 08:36:58 am »

:August 19th, 11:45 Arnprior Time.

He Give Us Songs in the Night

"Because of the multitude of oppressions they cry out;
They cry for help because of the arm of the mighty.

"But no one says, 'Where is God my Maker,
Who gives songs in the night,

Who teaches us more than the beasts of the earth
And makes us wiser than the birds of the heavens?'

Job 35:9-11 NASB

----------------

Oh, bless the LORD, all you servants of the LORD, you who serve as night watchmen in the house of the LORD.

Lift your hands in holiness, and bless the LORD.

May the LORD, who made heaven and earth, bless you from Jerusalem.

Psalm 134 NLT

----------------

"Children, don't drag your feet in this!

GOD has chosen you to take your place before him to serve in conducting and leading worship - this is your life work; make sure you do it and do it well."

2 Chronicles 29:11 MSG

===============================

My Help is in The Lord

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?

My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.

Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.

Psalm 121:1-4 NASB

----------------

Let's praise the LORD!
He protected us from enemies
who were like wild animals,
and we escaped like birds
from a hunter's torn net.

The LORD made heaven and earth,
and he is the one
who sends us help.

Psalm 124:6-8 CEV

----------------

You alone are the LORD.
You have made the heavens,
The heaven of heavens with all their host,
The earth and all that is on it,
The seas and all that is in them.

You give life to all of them
And the heavenly host bows down before You.

Nehemiah 9:6 NASB

But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:14-17 ESV
=================================
THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Happy moments, praise God.
     Difficult moments, seek God.
     Quiet moments, worship God.
     Painful moments, trust God.
     Every moment, thank God.

summer007

Email
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2004, 02:57:52 am »

I Corinthians 9:24...Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one recieveth the prize? So run that ye may win.
lenore
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2004, 04:42:31 am »

Smiley: August 21st at 7:52 pm Arnprior Time.

8)But the LORD is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth will tremble, And the nations will not be able to endure His indignation.

Thus you shall say to them:

"The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens."

He has made the earth by His power, He has established the world by His wisdom, And has stretched out the heavens at His discretion.

Jeremiah 10:10-12 NKJV

----------------

"Because he who is blessed in the earth
Will be blessed by the God of truth;
And he who swears in the earth
Will swear by the God of truth;
Because the former troubles are forgotten,
And because they are hidden from My sight!

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former things will not be
remembered or come to mind.

"But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem for rejoicing
And her people for gladness.

Isaiah 65:16-18 NASB

-----------------

"If you will return, O Israel," says the LORD,
"Return to Me;
And if you will put away your
abominations out of My sight,
Then you shall not be moved.

And you shall swear, "The LORD lives,'
In truth, in judgment, and in righteousness;
The nations shall bless themselves in Him,
And in Him they shall glory."

Jeremiah 4:1,2 NKJV

Keep on being faithful to what you were taught and to what you believed. After all, you know who taught you these things. Since childhood, you have known the Holy Scriptures that are able to make you wise enough to have faith in Christ Jesus and be saved.

Everything in the Scriptures is God's Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live. The Scriptures train God's servants to do all kinds of good deeds.

2 Timothy 3:14-17 CEV
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Praise the LORD

Praise the LORD , O my soul.
I will praise the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as
long as I live.

Do not put your trust in princes,
in mortal men, who cannot save.
When their spirit departs,
they return to the ground;
on that very day their plans come to nothing.

Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob,
whose hope is in the LORD his God,
the Maker of heaven and earth,
the sea, and everything in them -
the LORD , who remains faithful forever.

Psalm 146:1-6 NIV

----------------

Yes, dear friends, we are already God's children,
and we can't even imagine what we will be like
when Christ returns.

But we do know that when he comes we will be like him,
for we will see him as he really is. And all who believe
this will keep themselves pure, just as Christ is pure.

1 John 3:2,3 NLT

But you must remain faithful to the things you have been taught. You know they are true, for you know you can trust those who taught you. You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus.

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right. It is God's way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing God wants us to do.

2 Timothy 3:14-17 NLT
======================================
Let us be diligent then to Obey Him
and teach our children to do the same...
------------
"For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."

Genesis 18:19 NIV

-------------

And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates: That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.

Deuteronomy 11:19-21 KJV

-------------

Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him.

Proverbs 22:14 RSV

-------------

Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6 NASB

-------------

We proclaim Jesus, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me.

Colossians 1:28-29 NIV

-------------

saves is faith in Him.

HAVE A GOOD LORD'S DAY:

LENORE

summer007

Email
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2004, 11:59:50 am »

I Peter 2:9  But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculair people; that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
lenore
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2004, 08:45:11 pm »

:)August 24 at 11:54 am Arnprior Time

GIDDAY FROM THE OTTAWA VALLEY

Day by Day...

Cause me to hear Your
lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way
in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You.

Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies;
In You I take shelter.

Teach me to do Your will,
For You are my God;
Your Spirit is good.
Lead me in the land of uprightness.

Psalm 143:8-10 NKJV

---------------

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5,6 NIV

---------------

You who believe in God's Son will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have eternal life, the reality and not the illusion.

And how bold and free we then become in his presence, freely asking according to his will, sure that he's listening. And if we're confident that he's listening, we know that what we've asked for is as good as ours.

1 John 5:13b - 15 MSG

---------------

We need a Savior because we are sinners,
and the wages of sin is death...

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of
our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

===================================

You shall have no other gods before Me

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of
Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

"You shall have no other gods before me. "

Exodus 20:2,3 NIV

--------------

I am the LORD, that is My name;
And My glory I will not give to another,
Nor My praise to carved images.

Behold, the former things
have come to pass,
And new things I declare;
Before they spring forth
I tell you of them."

Isaiah 42:8,9 NKJV

--------------

"I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.

No one will snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. So no one can take them from me.

The Father and I are one."

John 10:28-30 NLT

---------------

We need a Savior because we are sinners,
and the wages of sin is death...

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of
our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

Jesus Christ Is Lord!

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

"Blessing and honor and glory and power Be to Him who sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!"

Revelation 5:13 NKJV

That all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 5:23 NKJV
=========================

TALK TO YOU LATER

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: