AssemblyBoard
May 02, 2024, 01:07:45 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: SHARING BIBLE VERSES  (Read 224089 times)
summer007

Email
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2004, 08:42:49 am »

Revelation 1:3 'Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prohecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand'....St John the Divine.
summer007

Email
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2004, 10:07:54 pm »

II Cor 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
lenore
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2004, 10:06:22 am »

::)August 27th at 1:15 am Arnprior, Time:

:DChrist is Coming Again!
  Cheesy Let us be diligent then to Obey Him

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:13 KJV

-------------

Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers? Unless the LORD had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Psalm 94:16-19 NIV

-------------

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:3-5 KJV

-------------

And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death, he shall ask and God will for him give life to those who commit sin not leading to death.

There is a sin leading to death; I do not say that he should make request for this. All unrighteousness is sin, and there is a sin not leading to death. We know that no one who is born of God sins; but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

1 John 5:15-18 NASB

-------------

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of
our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

=====================================
  Smiley  What a wonderful, wonderful God we serve...  Cool

-------------

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Micah 7:18,19 KJV

-------------

Their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Hebrews 10:17 KJV

-------------

I will forgive their inquity and I will remember their sin no more.

Jeremiah 31:34 KJV

-------------

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:

=================================
  Smiley   Jesus Christ Is Lord!  Cool

And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and
under the earth and in the sea. They also sang:

"Blessing and honor and glory and power
belong to the one sitting on the throne
and to the Lamb forever and ever."

Revelation 5:13 NLT

-----------

So that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor
the Father. But if you refuse to honor the Son, then you
are certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.

John 5:23 NLT

summer007

Email
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2004, 03:10:18 pm »

I Chronicles 4:10  And Jabez called on the God of Isreal saying, "Oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, that Your hand would be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain !"So God granted him what he requested.
summer007

Email
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2004, 12:11:48 pm »

Psalm 36:8-9 'They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.'
summer007

Email
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2004, 12:34:54 pm »

Ephesians 5:29-32 'For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as  the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery; but I speak concerning Christ and the church.'
summer007

Email
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2004, 11:15:14 pm »

Hebrews 10:39 ' But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.'
lenore
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2004, 08:35:54 pm »

:DGOOD MORNING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL SUMMERY SUNNY SEPTEMBER DAY.
September 3rd at 11:46 am Arnprior time.

Future Blessings Are Ours - Deliverance from God's Wrath

Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thess. 1:10

------------

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have eternal life.

John 3:15

------------

God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thess. 5:9 KJV

------------

Men Ought Always To Pray - Keep this in mind. We need revival.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

2 Chronicles 7:14-16

-------------

We need a Savior because we are sinners,
and the wages of sin is death...

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift:

===================================
The Lord Will Teach Us

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Psalm 32:8

------------

If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know of the teaching, whether it is of God or whether I speak from Myself.

John 7:17 NASB (notice our part is to be willing to do His will!)

------------

Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in justice, And He teaches the humble His way. All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth To those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. Who is the man who fears the LORD? He will instruct him in the way he should choose.

Psalm 25 8-10,12 NASB

------------

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

-------------

====================================
summer007

Email
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2004, 06:55:36 am »

Genesis 32:24-27 Then Jacob was left alone; and  a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day. And when He saw that he did not prevail against him, He touched  (struck) the socket of his hip;and the socket of Jacob's hip was out of joint while he wrestled with him. And he said, "Let me go, for the day breaks." But he said, "I will not let You go unless You bless me!" So he said to him, "What is your name?" He said, "Jacob." And he said, " Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God  and with men, and have prevailed."
lenore
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2004, 06:48:28 am »

:DSaturday, September 4th at 9:59 Arnprior time.

The Lord Will Guide Us

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21 NIV

------------

I will direct their work in truth. Isaiah 61:8 KJV

------------

Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel. Psalm 73:24 KJV

------------

And the Lord shall guide thee continually.

Isaiah 58:11 KJV

------------

=====================================

The Lord Will Lead Us and Guide Us

He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.

Psalm 23:3

------------

They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Isaiah 49:10 KJV

------------

He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

Deuteronomy 32:10-12 KJV

------------

2 Chronicles 7:14

-------------

summer007

Email
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2004, 08:21:00 am »

All whom My Father has given (entrusted) to Me will come to Me; and him who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out---I will never, no never reject one of them who comes to Me.     John6:37.
summer007

Email
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2004, 10:22:01 pm »

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer...Thou art fairer then the sons of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God has blessed thee forever..Psalm45:1-2.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2004, 12:52:15 am »

"So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that
runneth, but of God who sheweth mercy"(Rom. 9:16)
summer007

Email
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2004, 03:01:20 am »

"And the Lord answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words. So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.  Zechariah 1: 13-14.
summer007

Email
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2004, 11:26:52 pm »

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things. Rom10:15.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: