AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 02:11:14 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Person---for real  (Read 18168 times)
editor
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2003, 01:57:58 am »

Great points Retread:

As far as can we trust the Sacramento Assembly Leadership, here is where they stand, to the best of my knowledge:

They have not excommunicated George
They tell people that the "brethren" in Riverside are helping "our brother."
They claim that people were trying to push him out, and dredged up a sister who said some stuff, which stuff George had already made right with her, 15 years ago.

I don't trust them, except as far as I trust that they will lie, distort, deceive, and distinguish themselves as leaders of a cult.  Sacramento and San Francisco, along with Almanzor in Riverside are cults.  make no mistake about it, they are dangerous cults.

Alexy's mom has every right to be concerned.

Brent
M2
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2003, 05:02:58 am »

I emailed findalexy@aol.com with this message:
I spoke to a member of the Geftakys assembly in Sacramento on 4th Sept, 2003, and was informed that Alexy is travelling and is OK. I was also told that they had informed Alexy's Mum of this news.

AND received this reply:
> Alexy....is OK.
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geftakys cult members are not a credible source of information since my son's welfare has never been  their best interest.

Thank you  for your concern. If you hear any more info let me know.

Here is a website that will tell you what previous members say about this
religious con-artists:

<A HREF="http://www.rickross.com/groups/the_assembly.html">George Geftakys aka The Assembly, Torch, Testimony/California non-profit
Corp.</A>  

<A HREF="http://www.geftakysassembly.com/Reflections/Home.htm">Assembly Reflections</A>

Any search engine like Google.com will tell you what the George Geftakys group is all about.

Where did you hear about Alexy's disappearance? Are you from Canada?

Regards,
Alexy's mom.
retread

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2003, 11:43:23 am »

retread,

You have some very good points. You also have both sides of the story, so to speak. If you live in the area, is there any way that you can check on this so that we can be assured of Alexy's well-being?

Lord bless,
Marcia

Sorry, I don't live near Sacramento Sad.  However, I may be driving through Northern California in a couple of weeks, and may be able to stop in Sacramento at that time.  Anyone out there live in the Sacramento area who could check things out?

Retread
Margaret

Email
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2004, 10:49:20 am »

I just got an email from Alexy's mom:

"Alexy is out of California with  family members.  I talk to him over the phone all the time.

Sorry I haven't written but this experience was so awful that I didn't even want to think about it.

Alexy pretty much deprogramed himself and is back to his normal self by what I can tell from far away.

A happy mom in Sacramento"  
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2004, 10:56:58 am »

Wow!  That's great!  I'm so happy for them.

Jack
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: