AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 09:12:05 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Person---for real  (Read 18169 times)
editor
« on: September 04, 2003, 10:13:13 pm »

Hello everyone:
http://hometown.aol.com/findalexy/myhomepage/profile.html

This is for real.  This person was a member of the Sacramento Geftakys cult, and has gone missing.

His mother pickets outside the meeting hall, holding pictures of her son, hoping to find out where he is.  Get this,  instead of helping her to find her son, as shepherds should do, they tell people not to talk to her and that,  "what you are doing is wrong."!!!

If anyone knows the whereabouts of Alexy, please contact

findalexy@aol.com

Brent Tr0ckman
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 11:14:29 pm »

For awhile I was noticing my anger slowly decreasing, but this makes my blood boil.  This shows how truly dark, sick and just plain evil the assembly system is.  I truly hope this makes the headlines so that more people will be warned about the assembly system and the 'heavenly vision'.

No doubt they are treating Alexy as if he never existed.  When he became a liability to them he became a non-entity.  After all, they can't stand the thought of allowing their precious 'testimony' to look bad.  Sooner or later the devastation they cause in peoples' lives will be far too great to handle with their Geftakian damage control tactics.

For those of you who are still in an assembly, I suggest you to ask your leaders the following question, "How would you treat my family if I was missing?"

Jack
M2
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 05:58:32 am »

I spoke to Pam this evening (it's evening here) and was informed that they had heard from Alexy last week and he is OK. Last night they informed his Mum of the news.

Lord bless,
Marcia
psalm51

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2003, 06:25:43 am »

I spoke to Pam this evening (it's evening here) and was informed that they had heard from Alexy last week and he is OK. Last night they informed his Mum of the news.

Lord bless,
Marcia
Thank you, Marcia. Relief!
M2
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2003, 07:48:01 am »

Lord bless,
Marcia
Thank you, Marcia. Relief!

Pat, you are probably relieved because you are concerned for your brother's safety and well-being.

I had to ask myself WWJD.
Should I have taken the attitude "it's a local issue, and I cannot do anything from out here anyway?" This would have been the practical approach. but is it the avenue that the Lord would have chosen?
Maybe, by phoning I interfered in something I had no business sticking my nose in (correct expression??).

Anyone, Any comments?
Marcia
« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 08:57:44 am by Marcia » Logged
editor
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2003, 07:58:45 pm »

I think you did great by phoning!

If nothing else, it puts our minds at ease with regard to a real missing person, which is pretty scary.  Also, it lets the LB's know that a continent is concerned about what they are doing.

Best of all, Alexy is safe.  

Brent
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2003, 10:01:44 pm »

There are former LB's who still despise the BB's.  I find it interesting that people on the BB showed more concern for Alexy's well being than the 'God-appointed shepherds' in Sac.  I actually used to think that any of the LB's would have given their lives for me if they thought they needed to to save mine.  Yeah, rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Jack
editor
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 01:01:49 am »

There are former LB's who still despise the BB's.  I find it interesting that people on the BB showed more concern for Alexy's well being than the 'God-appointed shepherds' in Sac.  I actually used to think that any of the LB's would have given their lives for me if they thought they needed to to save mine.  Yeah, rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Jack

Hi Jack

The LB's would have given their lives for you, if it would have guaranteed your involvement and committment.  After all, isn't that what they were doing?  Didn't they give their lives to George and his "work?"

We were just confused between their concern for us as individuals, and our usefulness to the work.  As soon as I made it clear that I was of no use to them, they dropped me like a hot potato and never looked back.  Friendship was never a fleeting thought.  No go to meetings=no waste time with you!  Outreach for replacement.

Brent
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2003, 02:03:42 am »

Brent,

You're absolutely right.  We were VERY committed to each other in so many ways that made the assembly look like a close-knit church family.  That is, as long as we were loyal to the system.

Frank Piretti has a great video called "The Chair" in which he describes our godless society as a big machine with little parts that wear out.  When a part goes bad it is taken out of the way and thrown out.

Jack
« Last Edit: September 06, 2003, 02:07:37 am by Jack Hutchinson » Logged
retread

Email
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2003, 12:00:20 pm »

It looks like Alexy's mom has still not heard from him (as of September 12), and the assembly members have still not been helpful in her search for her son.

The below text was copied from:

http://www.talkaboutsupport.com/group/alt.support.ex-cult/messages/36131.html

Re: George Geftakys The Assembly
by findalexy@aol.com (Alexy's mom) 2003-09-13 00:25:44

If any of you are exmembers or know about  the George Geftakys
Assembly
> religious cult please let know more on how this cult operates.

> My 26 year old son left the area after being a member for 2 years. And I don't  know where he is.

> See the webpage I made for my son for more info that might help.
> My email is findalexy.com@aol.com.  

As of today September 12, 2003 I have not heard from Alexy. The George
Geftaky's Assembly cult members that meet at 2929 Fulton Ave suite 11
Sacramento, California have not been helpful in my search.

I hold this religious con-artists and their leader in Sacramento
Mexican Carlos Deleon responsible for anything that has happened to my
son and I will continue to search for him until this matter is
resolved. That is not a threat is a MOTHER'S PROMISE.

Parents warn your children about this cult operating in  California
college Campuses (ARC, SCC, Sacstate) under the disguise of a Bible
study group who then recruits them into their indoctrination homes
away from family and friends to take their money, belongings and
health.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated. Thank you.

M2
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2003, 05:43:33 pm »

It looks like Alexy's mom has still not heard from him (as of September 12), and the assembly members have still not been helpful in her search for her son.

The below text was copied from:

http://www.talkaboutsupport.com/group/alt.support.ex-cult/messages/36131.html

Re: George Geftakys The Assembly
by findalexy@aol.com (Alexy's mom) 2003-09-13 00:25:44

If any of you are exmembers or know about  the George Geftakys
Assembly
> religious cult please let know more on how this cult operates.

> My 26 year old son left the area after being a member for 2 years. And I don't  know where he is.

> See the webpage I made for my son for more info that might help.
> My email is findalexy.com@aol.com.  

As of today September 12, 2003 I have not heard from Alexy. The George
Geftaky's Assembly cult members that meet at 2929 Fulton Ave suite 11
Sacramento, California have not been helpful in my search.

I hold this religious con-artists and their leader in Sacramento
Mexican Carlos Deleon responsible for anything that has happened to my
son and I will continue to search for him until this matter is
resolved. That is not a threat is a MOTHER'S PROMISE.

Parents warn your children about this cult operating in  California
college Campuses (ARC, SCC, Sacstate) under the disguise of a Bible study group who then recruits them into their indoctrination homes away from family and friends to take their money, belongings and health.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated. Thank you.

The fact that she has not heard from him is true. She did not say that the 'group' had heard from him and told her that he was OK. I was told that Alexy is travelling around somewhere (I do not remember where). I was told that he had a 'falling out' with his Mum and does not want to return to her home to live with her. I was told that Alexy lived with one family and when he remained unemployed and could not support himself, he was asked to move out. He then lived with another family and the same thing happened. At which point he took off since he did not want to return home.

This is what I was told. Any of you living in the area can very easily verify this information and inform his Mum.

Lord bless,
Marcia
editor
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2003, 07:38:36 pm »

The fact that she has not heard from him is true. She did not say that the 'group' had heard from him and told her that he was OK. I was told that Alexy is travelling around somewhere (I do not remember where). I was told that he had a 'falling out' with his Mum and does not want to return to her home to live with her. I was told that Alexy lived with one family and when he remained unemployed and could not support himself, he was asked to move out. He then lived with another family and the same thing happened. At which point he took off since he did not want to return home.

This is what I was told. Any of you living in the area can very easily verify this information and inform his Mum.

Lord bless,
Marcia

Hi Marcia,

Just remember, there are at least two sides to every story.  You got your information from a LBW, in an Assembly who still receives George.  The information on the other side is from a mother, who appears to be somewhat negative towards the group in Sacramento.

The only thing we do know is that there is trouble in the family, and the mother seems to think that the Assembly played a role in it all.  

I can't tell you how many parents I have been in contact with who felt like Alexy's mom.  Her story is identical to a dozen others I can think of, including another one from Sacramento.  

To be fair, Pam's version is also identical to many things I heard in the Assembly.

A fine kettle of fish I'd say.  

Brent
M2
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2003, 07:44:11 pm »

Brent,

I agree with you on this. Hence my desire to pass on the info for those in the vicinity to verify and act upon.

Lord bless,
Marcia
retread

Email
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2003, 10:27:17 pm »

The fact that she has not heard from him is true. She did not say that the 'group' had heard from him and told her that he was OK.
She may have been told that he was okay, but she still sees the assembly as not being helpful in her search. Just imagine how she feels when a cult tells her that her son is okay, but he doesn't want to see her.  Would you believe them?  I am sure this must sound like typical cult behavior to her.  I am not sure how truthful the leadership is in Sacramento, but I have heard outright lies from "the best of them" in Fullerton and would not be inclined to trust the leadership in Sacramento either (right or wrong, they are on my "do not trust list" for now).
I was told that Alexy is travelling around somewhere (I do not remember where). I was told that he had a 'falling out' with his Mum and does not want to return to her home to live with her. I was told that Alexy lived with one family and when he remained unemployed and could not support himself, he was asked to move out. He then lived with another family and the same thing happened. At which point he took off since he did not want to return home.
Hmm, he can't support himself when he is living with his dear loving Christian brethren, but is able to support himself while "travelling around"!?!?!  The Sacramento assembly has no problem supporting a flimflam man from Fullerton, but can't help Alexy get his life together.  Maybe they did try to help him get a job, maybe they didn't, or maybe they just didn't want him around for other reasons, I don't know.  But I do know that I wouldn't trust the words or actions of the LBs in Sacramento.

I have seen others who entered the assembly system become depressed and chronically unemployed.  The way some people in the assembly get treated, it is only understandable that this could happen.  But there are also the assembly favorites who get all the special treatment. The assembly is not a healthy system, it destroys lives. I can easily see how Alexy's mother would hold Carlos responsible for anything that happens to her son.

Lord bless,
Marcia

I think that Alexy's mom had a fairly accurate warning:

"Parents warn your children about this cult operating in  California
college Campuses (ARC, SCC, Sacstate) under the disguise of a Bible study group who then recruits them into their indoctrination homes away from family and friends to take their money, belongings and health.
"

She must be extremely worried about her son, and I fear that it is with good cause.
M2
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2003, 10:46:57 pm »

retread,

You have some very good points. You also have both sides of the story, so to speak. If you live in the area, is there any way that you can check on this so that we can be assured of Alexy's well-being?

Lord bless,
Marcia
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: