AssemblyBoard
April 30, 2024, 11:59:45 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% accurate  (Read 15097 times)
Accurate

Email
« on: February 06, 2003, 02:02:38 am »

Hey, is this website 100% accurate on all accounts of all things that have taken place over the past 30 years and even more recently?  or is it 75% accurate?  just wondering. you may have heard of fair and balanced reporting that some newspapers and others attempt...but we have not seen that here. So how much is here is unbalanced reporting? How much is truth, it is very hard to tell except for the facts of the letters that were written that are posted.  maybe this site should be renamed Rumorsofgeftakysassembly.com?
I know, I know, I must have been brainwashed and I am being forced to write this....or better yet, I am deceived so my view can not be correct . Hmm.
editor
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 02:06:41 am »

Dear Accurate

Please tell us what is not Accurate.  We'll correct it.  That has always been my promise, and I have always made good on it.

Why don't you come out in the light, and tell us who you are and what you do?

If you prefer darkness, the Lord Jesus has something to say about that.

You give us one thing that is not accurate, and I'll correct it!  In fact, I'll make it front page news on the main website, and include a picture of me publicly apologizing for inaccuracy.

BTW,  when is your master going to apologize for his "inaccuracy," in the issue of his marriage vows?

Brent
accurate

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 02:08:37 am »

dear BT
please tell what is accurate , or are you saying you are 100% accurate in all your assesments, history and accusations?
editor
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 02:10:58 am »

Accurate

Yes, everything is accurate and is backed up by the testimony of many witnesses.  Furthermore, I have had the courage to post it in public, where it may bear scrutiny from sincere anonymous people like yourself.  

The burden of proof lies clearly on you.

Brent
accurate

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 02:17:38 am »

OK. If you say so.   However, you just made an inaccurate and unverified claim in your post:

"BTW,  when is your master going to apologize for his "inaccuracy," in the issue of his marriage vows?"

Please tell me how you know who my master is, or are you drawing false conlusions based on inperfect information?
Arthur
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2003, 02:21:24 am »

<Sigh>  Instead of raising the question with a nebulous insinuation, declare the statements from posts that are false, and then state the correct facts. Thanks.
What you are doing - proffering subversive posts incognito - is pusillanimous.

Arthur
accurate

Email
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2003, 02:24:54 am »

...but he has proved that what is posted and stated are not 100% accurate and thus difficult to tell when he is or isn't speaking the truth.  Very fancy words thought artur
editor
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2003, 02:25:36 am »

Dear Accurate

If you continue on in this silly manner, I will simply delete the thread.  You are impersonating someone, and their name is Accurate.

Brent
accurate

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2003, 02:26:58 am »

That's the way Brent. Take it out and prove my point.
psalm51

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2003, 02:34:45 am »

That's the way Brent. Take it out and prove my point.
"accurate",
You've proven Brent's point every time you post anonymously. By all means point out the inaccuracies. It's happened before and Brent took care of it immediately. If you have nothing to say except that this site is not accurate and do not give any proofs then what's the point? It's like kids on the playground saying over and over, ad nauseum:"you did too", "did not", "did too". Please, if you want any credibility then produce something besides empty accusations.
Pat
ps accurate

Email
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2003, 02:36:54 am »

..also, to tell me to come into the light is interesting. Why don't all the ones posting here come and directly address those they are accusing so boldly on this board? That burden lays upon you my friend.  Go an personally speak to each of these ones you are flaming you your board.  Oh, but can't do that, they are all deceived and walking in darkness.
Ken Fuller

Email
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2003, 02:37:23 am »

Maybe he's saying Judy and Rachel are lying, were never abused -- David is a Godly compassionate man, George never committed adultery, and the money is completely accounted for??

Oh yeah -- and none of us have had our thinking influenced in anyway by a Godless fraud ......
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2003, 02:37:49 am »

Accurate, who are your enemies?
accurate

Email
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2003, 02:41:26 am »

Let us start with this letter then? Where are we with this now? Is this reconciliation?

January 19th, 2003

Brent and Suzie Tr0ckman

To: Fellowship in San Luis Obispo

RE: Repentance and Reconciliation

Dear friends:

I recognize that in my attempt to expose sin in the Geftakys ministry, I misused God’s Word by knitting the Truth therein, with my own sarcasm and bitterness. Because of this, many people were hurt and offended, which hindered whatever truth could have otherwise been communicated. I am repenting of this, and ask for your forgiveness.

Brent Tr0ckman

Suzie Tr0ckman
psalm51

Email
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2003, 02:48:43 am »

..also, to tell me to come into the light is interesting. Why don't all the ones posting here come and directly address those they are accusing so boldly on this board? That burden lays upon you my friend.  Go an personally speak to each of these ones you are flaming you your board.  Oh, but can't do that, they are all deceived and walking in darkness.
Perhaps you do not realize that many, if not all,  of the people spoken of on this board have been contacted. (It's likely that George and Betty aren't answering phone calls right now) Just because it is not on this website, doesn't mean that things aren't happening in that regard. Lay down your weapons or be more specific.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: