AssemblyBoard
April 24, 2024, 09:41:32 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% accurate  (Read 15020 times)
accurate

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2003, 02:56:21 am »

ummm, I thought my last post was pretty specific., additionally, GG is not who I am talking about .... it is the many other names I have seen thrown about in this BB.
editor
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2003, 02:59:23 am »

Dear Accurate

You quote my letter, which has been viewed over a thousand times.  What about it is not accurate?

Brent
Toni Fuller

Email
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2003, 03:11:38 am »

Accurate,  enough already!!!  If you have a bone to pick with someone then get on with it.  If you see something you think is wrong, like Pat & Brent both stated...pls. point it out.  If you haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about and are just trynig to stir up trouble...then go away!!! Many of us here do know each other, & or their parents. etc.
freebird

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2003, 05:25:39 am »

Mr. T is getting ready to come back to the BB! Shocked
« Last Edit: February 06, 2003, 05:26:44 am by FREEBIRD (Garth) » Logged

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2003, 07:11:59 pm »

Dear accurate,

It is neither by this website, nor by yours or my efforts , will the work of God stand or fall.
Gamaliel said Acts 5:38b-39 "And so in the present case, ... if this plan or action should be of men, it will be overthrown; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found fighting against God."

Every work of God will be tested:
Heb 12:27 And this expression, "Yet once more," denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, in order that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

If your faith is built upon the Rock, then it will not fail when the winds and the waves and the torrents burst upon it.
accurate???

Email
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2003, 07:17:14 pm »

The part about your reconcilliation and repentance....

Dear Accurate

You quote my letter, which has been viewed over a thousand times.  What about it is not accurate?

Brent
accurate?

Email
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2003, 07:19:19 pm »

dear guest,
the church will always exist until the Lord returns, that which is being shaken (in this case) are those who have put their faith in men and not God.
Dear accurate,

It is neither by this website, nor by yours or my efforts , will the work of God stand or fall.
Gamaliel said Acts 5:38b-39 "And so in the present case, ... if this plan or action should be of men, it will be overthrown; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found fighting against God."

Heb 12:27 And this expression, "Yet once more," denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, in order that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

If your faith is built upon the Rock, then it will not fail when the winds and the waves and the torrents burst upon it.
accurate??

Email
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2003, 07:31:20 pm »

dear guest #2...interesting that you would quote that verse..was Gamaliel a Christian? Also, what are you inferring? That all the good that has been done through this ministry is now not of God because the failure of man? If that was the case, please read 1 Cor. How did Paul address that assembly who was clearly carnal? Did he disregard all that had taken place there? No, but encouraged them to deal with the issues (which they did) and get a turning and repentance. He then encourages them to Love ...as many have discussed on this board, but seem unable to do so toward those who believe that what we are involved in in our local gatherings, is of the Lord.

Dear accurate,

Email
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2003, 07:58:42 pm »

I am not inferring what you suggested.  BTW I am still in fellowship.  I agree with you regarding 1Cor.  However, it seems that you are incencensed by this BB, so the comments were for you personally. (Don't worry, be happy (just joking)).
editor
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2003, 08:17:12 pm »

Dear Accurate, guest, and other anonymous posters

Very soon I am going to be announcing a new B policy.  Threads like this one, that are pointless and hollow, will still be allowed on one part of the BB.  Another part, where only serious discussion will take place, will be off limits to anyone who is not registered, and who does not use their real name.

The posts in the serious section, that are of a foolish nature, such as this thread, will be deleted or moved to the "open" section.

Accurate, you are a total loser.

Brent Tr0ckman  (my real name)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: