AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 12:31:10 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Seminar 2007  (Read 12641 times)
Christine
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 07:48:18 am »

For those of you who attended the Winter Seminar (I’m going through the notes in my quiet time) I was just astounded at something George said in lecture 2, “The Supernatural Antithesis”. 

George was telling us how scientists for years have been trying to solve the problem of the parallel ellipse.   I, of course, have never heard of the problem but I don’t walk in the same scholarly circles as our brother. 

Anyway, apparently top scientific minds have been working on this problem for centuries.  Well, the Lord showed Brother George the solution while he was meditating on the book of Ezekiel.  Apparently, a root Hebrew word in one of Ezekiel’s visions of the wheel within the wheel is the VERY SAME word as used in the verse “I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live…”

So, it is very obvious, that the secret to this problem that has eluded the top scientific minds for centuries is the cross - something that George has been preaching for years in his ministry!    Isn’t that wonderful?

Well, I need to get back to my notes, but I just wanted to stop and share that.

Yes thats sooo wonderfully glorious. It really spoke to me(not sure how just yet). Now what should my application be.......
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 07:49:55 am by Christine » Logged
BAT

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 08:32:32 am »

MMmmm,

Yes.  Praise his name dear ones!  I have been basking in the light that God has shared with us through the ministry of Our Dear Brother, and while I don't understand it all yet, I give a hearty Amen! to what others have said here.  It is a glorious and life transforming word.

Prayer and Meditation groups will meet after the lecture.  Be sure you are able to contribute something, lost a missing outline point or a verse during the time, especially if you have any ambition for being a doorkeeper or responsible brother.

I can share with you all one application I have from sitting under Our Brother's ministry:  I'm going to pray every day that the Lord impart vision to me by breaking me and not letting me have my own way.  Self gratification is the way of the flesh, which as we learned is always at war with the spirit.  Unless I am dead to myself, and willing to yield, I'll never grasp the higher things, His House, His Bride, and the upward calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Let's close in prayer:

"dear lord, thank you for preparing a fit vessel, and using our brother to impart real light to us....blah blah blah."

I used to listen to this cretin...

VPG100

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 09:50:06 am »

My dear friends,

Our dear brother has been in the kitchen of heaven preparing a fresh meal for us. O the Wonder, O the Glory, O the B.S. No stale bread for us!

Let us not question the Charleton

The wolf comes to steal. The shepherd protects the flock. Our dear brother fleeces the flock. And takes the virgins and cares for them. He brings them to his bosom and embraces them. He fondles them and caresses them. O how he cares for the sheep.  How can we ever repay him cry the virgins.

He even writes poems for you little ones. Come to my abode as in the Songs and let me lay with you. I will cherish you as a new bride until morning.

What a creep! God have mercy on this wretched phony. My only regret is how he BS'd us for so long!

VPG
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: