AssemblyBoard
April 27, 2024, 01:36:48 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Seminar 2007  (Read 12652 times)
outdeep

Email
« on: January 03, 2007, 12:06:20 am »

Hi guys.  I was hoping you could help me.

We had a glorious time at the Winter Seminar, 2007:  "The Quaquaversal Center".   During Lecture 5, "A New Exaultation:  The Inner Dimension", I had to go out and stand outside the door.  You see, a 90-year-old man was passing by in a wheel chair and as a doorkeeper, it was my responsibility to make sure that he didn't try to come in and disrupt the meeting.

Anyway the last point I heard in that lecture was #7 "The inverted seed".  I got back in the middle of point #12 "Smell the Quest".

Does anyone have notes they can share with me of what I missed?

Thanks.
Margaret

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 12:54:11 am »

Dear brother,

I missed out on this glorious opportunity, due to not knowing about it. Please, PUHLEASE keep me informed in the future whenever our dear brother is regurgitating his glorious incomprehensibility.

However, I have not left my change on the counter. I have started listening to our dear brother George's tape series on the book of Joshua sent to me by our dear brother Brent. The series was given in the San Fernando Valley in January, 1979. That is almost exactly 28 years ago, dear friends. Isn't that wonderful? It's a sign of the Lord's blessing on this Work!

In the first half hour I learned that the Lord raised up the Work in the SFV 9 or 10 years ago, (That would be in 1969 or 1970) and that the principal of a local high school had attended in the beginning. I learned that our dear brother invented the chapter summary Bible study method himself as a young marine! (Shame on the Navigators for taking credit!) And now his marvelous chapter summary method is in use even in Europe! I learned that our dear brother studied philosophy in the university and graduate school, and had 130 graduate credits in philosophy. He has even lectured at Nanterre Universite in Paris!

Oh dear friends, we are so blessed. I do so hope that someone can fill us in on points 7 through 12 of this glorious message, "A New Exaultation." I do so need to be exaulted once again. The effect has begun to wear off, and I need a new infusion to spur me on to overcome to make it to the quaquaversal center.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 05:22:02 am by Margaret » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 01:45:56 am »

I was there for points 7 through 12. I even taped it. Unfortunately, I held the tape recorder too close to my own mouth during the lecture and the snoring sounds drown out the message. Perhaps someone else might be able to provide what you are looking for though. I did make some notes during point 6 (something having to do with ascending  pristine chariots I believe), shortly before I drifted off:

"Don't forget to buy milk. Take Smokey for a walk before watching TIVO replay of the game"

That's about all I've got though.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 04:18:00 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
outdeep

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 02:26:19 am »

Thank you, brother.  But, let me encourage you not to tape the seminar.  Our Brother has instructed us to be very careful about this.  We don't want the tapes to get into the wrong hands.  There are folks out there who are enemies of God's testimony and would twist our Brother's words to do damage to This Ministry.

The Joshua series is fine, of course, because it is being played in the home of a sister of stature.

moonflower2

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 02:39:05 am »

Good work, Wormwood! We really got these guys.

Screwtape
Christine
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 03:00:43 am »

Please do share notes. I need as much preparation for the midwest seminar as possible. I do assume GG will share the same homecooking from his kitchen.......... Wink
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 09:57:10 am »

Wormwood,

Just hum Otis's "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" (with the revised seminar version) from here on in until the next seminar and you won't have to worry about this bunch anymore.

If you can't remember the words, I'll dig them up again for you.

Screwtape

p.s. see if you can get wormtongue to get the tape that the knucklehead sperling has and we'll change a few words and slip it to www.youtube.com. We'll make a hologram of the big guy............

If that doesn't work, I've got a couple women.........

Screwuptape
outdeep

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 06:49:51 pm »

Just hum Otis's "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" (with the revised seminar version) from here on in until the next seminar and you won't have to worry about this bunch anymore.
Uncle,

I think this is what you were looking for:

Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watching the pages turn
And then I watch 'em flip back again, yeah

I'm sittin' on my foldin’ chair
Watching the clock tick away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on a foldin’ chair
Wastin' time

I listen to Brother Georgia
’Cause he has so much to say
'Cause I've had nothing else to live for
And he says this is the godly way

So I'm just gonna sit on a foldin’ chair
Ooo, I'm sittin' on a foldin’ chair
Wastin' time

Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I’ll try to do what he tell me to do
So maybe my life will change, yes

Sittin' here taken my notes
And my ackin’ back won't leave me alone
It's two thousand miles I roamed
Just to make Fullerton my home

Now, I'm just gonna sit on a foldin’ chair
Oooo-wee, sittin' on a foldin’ chair
Wastin' time

(whistle)

Affectionately,

Wormwood   
Oscar

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 05:58:51 am »

Dear brother,

I missed out on this glorious opportunity, due to not knowing about it. Please, PUHLEASE keep me informed in the future whenever our dear brother is regurgitating his glorious incomprehensibility.

However, I have not left my change on the counter. I have started listening to our dear brother George's tape series on the book of Joshua sent to me by our dear brother Brent. The series was given in the San Fernando Valley in January, 1979. That is almost exactly 28 years ago, dear friends. Isn't that wonderful? It's a sign of the Lord's blessing on this Work!

In the first half hour I learned that the Lord raised up the Work in the SFV 9 or 10 years ago, (That would be in 1969 or 1970) and that the principal of a local high school had attended in the beginning. I learned that our dear brother invented the chapter summary Bible study method himself as a young marine! (Shame on the Navigators for taking credit!) And now his marvelous chapter summary method is in use even in Europe! I learned that our dear brother studied philosophy in the university and graduate school, and had 130 graduate credits in philosophy. He has even lectured at Nanterre Universite in Paris!

Oh dear friends, we are so blessed. I do so hope that someone can fill us in on points 7 through 12 of this glorious message, "A New Exaultation." I do so need to be exaulted once again. The effect has begun to wear off, and I need a new infusion to spur me on to overcome to make it to the quaquaversal center.

Margaret,

Actually, the biography of Dawson Trotman, founder of the Navigators, give the credit for the Chapter Summary method to Milo Jamison, pastor of the University Bible Church near UCLA.

Tom M.
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 07:55:43 am »

Uncle,

I think this is what you were looking for:

Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watching the pages turn
And then I watch 'em flip back again, yeah

I'm sittin' on my foldin’ chair
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on a foldin’ chair
Wastin' time

I listen to Brother Georgia
’Cause he has so much to say
'Cause I've had nothing else to live for
And he says this is the godly way

So I'm just gonna sit on a foldin’ chair
Ooo, I'm sittin' on a foldin’ chair
Wastin' time

Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I’ll try to do what he tell me to do
So maybe my life will change, yes

Sittin' here taken my notes
And my ackin’ back won't leave me alone
It's two thousand miles I roamed
Just to make Fullerton my home

Now, I'm just gonna sit on a foldin’ chair
Oooo-wee, sittin' on a foldin’ chair
Wastin' time

(whistle)

Affectionately,

Wormwood   

My dear Wormwood,

Excellent verse! Simply EXCELLENT!!

I just have a few more suggestions for you so that we can finish up the work on this group and focus our attentions elsewhere. There are rumblings in the Mideast of a new body just recently discarded. It could prove to be an excellent choice for future dwelling. We shall see......

You will want to make sure to emphasize the words "wastin' time" and raise the decibels to a very loud whisper.

You have my permission to put the pressure on Wormtongue to make sure that the chairs are wooden, without cushions. They are available from Walmart in the event that the Midwestern gang has completely disposed of theirs. This current group will consider a shipment of fine wooden chairs to be heaven-sent.

If you run out of time before the next seminar begins, you may want to consider contacting some of Wormtongue's friends to help with loosening the screws on the chairs. This will cause a grand commotion and distraction as one by one, the chairs collapse!! It has worked splendidly in the past and should continue to bring enjoyment to us all as we watch those tushies hit the floor.  A dominoes effect would be really cool, if you can work it out!

I know I can count on you, Wormwood! I have a glorious place reserved for you with many who are looking forward to the chance of working under your supervision. Don't miss the upcoming annual dinner at T.T.C. with Dr. Slubgob. Hopefully, by that time I'll have found the woman's version of Sittin' on the Dock. I'll pass it out then for approval and memorization. There are specific concerns for the women which must be taken under consideration for a successful event!

Yours truly, in one of hell's portals,

Screwtape 

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 08:01:15 am by moonflower » Logged
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 05:12:18 am »

It is my understanding that they still have the Geftakys 'Hours of power' service, Sundays mornings on Thomas Street. Are the wooden chairs still provided ?
That's classified information. Are you working for Wormwood?

outdeep

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 07:33:32 pm »

For those of you who attended the Winter Seminar (I’m going through the notes in my quiet time) I was just astounded at something George said in lecture 2, “The Supernatural Antithesis”. 

George was telling us how scientists for years have been trying to solve the problem of the parallel ellipse.   I, of course, have never heard of the problem but I don’t walk in the same scholarly circles as our brother. 

Anyway, apparently top scientific minds have been working on this problem for centuries.  Well, the Lord showed Brother George the solution while he was meditating on the book of Ezekiel.  Apparently, a root Hebrew word in one of Ezekiel’s visions of the wheel within the wheel is the VERY SAME word as used in the verse “I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live…”

So, it is very obvious, that the secret to this problem that has eluded the top scientific minds for centuries is the cross - something that George has been preaching for years in his ministry!    Isn’t that wonderful?

Well, I need to get back to my notes, but I just wanted to stop and share that.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 08:53:21 pm »

Dave---

Thanks for sharing brother. I didn't understand a thing you said, but it was glorious!! Grin
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 11:59:44 pm »

My dear Wormwood,

You are slipping up!  These folks are beginning to get it.

Get with it nephew, or someone will take your place.

Screwtape 
Oscar

Email
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 02:41:47 am »

Dave---

Thanks for sharing brother. I didn't understand a thing you said, but it was glorious!! Grin

Don't worry Joe.  Its better felt than telt!

Tom M
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: