AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 07:31:29 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hastings Lodgites, Geftakites, Zachites, etc.  (Read 6362 times)
Rudy

Email
« on: January 18, 2003, 05:25:24 am »

Deleted
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 08:07:31 pm by Rudy » Logged
Bill and Karen W.

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 10:49:56 am »

Rudy,
We aren't sure about your old Hastings companions, (and I'm not sure you will hear from anyone else on this) but I do want to say I miss drinking that strong coffee you made on Saturday nights at Dave's house when we visited Hastings.
We left the assembly in Omaha in June 1997...thank the Lord!  and found a place of simplicity and grace to worship at.  In 1999 we moved to Denver, CO.  We have 5 children, 7-14, and are serving the Lord in a church here.  It's been great hearing your stories on this BB, brings back alot of memories.  Don't forget we made alot of trips to Hastings too with the puppet trailer in tow!
Give us an email.  We'd love to chat.
Bill and Karen Ward. Smiley
Curious

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 11:01:01 am »

Bill and Karen...Greetings and Salutations!!!  I sent you a private message through this BB...would love to chat with you sometime...Great to read your post.  Give the kids a hug!
Nancy
Brian_Steele

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 12:03:02 pm »

Rudy,

Any chance that you are a Rudy that spent time in Santa Barbara from 1990- 1992?  I might have the wrong guy.  If not, I'd like to hear from you and catch up.

-Brian Steele
Toni Fuller

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 06:46:45 am »

Bill & Karen,  I tried to email you, but the address isn't complete.  Please write me.  Toni Smiley
Rudy

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2003, 09:18:46 pm »

Bill and Karen,

I did hear from Bill and Joyce Hines. Hey I remember the brownies and
coffee at his place. Stayed w/ Bill and Amy allot.

You're right though - not "hearing" too much from Nebraska.

Glad that things are going well bro and sis.

Rudy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: