AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 03:15:49 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prostitution, A Crime?  (Read 11815 times)
David Mauldin
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2005, 05:04:55 am »

It may amuse you that Benjamin Franklin partook of the illicit trade while a young man in England. Later on in life while in Philadelphia a prostitute came to the door of his home and new wife Debra Reed.  She handed a young child to Debra, "This belongs to Ben!"   Ben is my pick for The Greatest American!
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2005, 06:47:58 am »

It may amuse you that Benjamin Franklin partook of the illicit trade while a young man in England. Later on in life while in Philadelphia a prostitute came to the door of his home and new wife Debra Reed.  She handed a young child to Debra, "This belongs to Ben!"   Ben is my pick for The Greatest American!

Smart woman. Did he keep the child, raise it and give it a better life than it would have had with the prostitute?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 09:10:35 am by moonflower » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: