AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 04:34:17 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Curious...  (Read 28847 times)
lenore
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2005, 06:37:25 am »

Do you like the new cleaner leaner Al ?? Wink Smiley

Are you volunteering to be next Lenore?  Wink Cool

Marcia

Now Marcia, are you saying I need a bath Roll Eyes and are you volunteering to make sure I am thoroughly clean Roll Eyes Wink

Talk to you later.

Lenore

M2
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2005, 08:34:32 am »

In this post you seemed to gone through the washer, then through the wringer, then hung out to dry. Sun bleached.  Now come out sweet and  smelling like a Rose. Grin Roll Eyes

Now Marcia, are you saying I need a bath Roll Eyes and are you volunteering to make sure I am thoroughly clean Roll Eyes Wink

Talk to you later.

Lenore

Cleaner was in reference to going through the washer, and leaner with going through the wringer.
I should have been more specific eh?? Smiley

God bless,
Marcia
lenore
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2005, 02:00:59 am »

Cleaner was in reference to going through the washer, and leaner with going through the wringer.
I should have been more specific eh?? Smiley

God bless,
Marcia

Sort of like be baptized by water then by wringer.  For me it would take a steam roller than a wringer washer to flatten me out.  I was wondering who would remember the wringer washers anyways.  I used to operate one when I was a teenager, before my mother got one of those portable washers that if you attached a exercise belt to it, the shaking of the machine as it rinsed and spun would shake off the excess body weight. I used to operate one of those too. Those machine were the type you had to babysit as you washed not just throw in a wait.
Any one over 40 should remember them. But you never know.

By the way do you want to continue our cleaning & wringing conversation in person on March 21st. Shocked Wink

Lenore
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: