AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 02:48:53 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where is George now?  (Read 12463 times)
somedude

Email
« on: March 01, 2005, 12:15:50 am »

does anyone know the exact address of where George Geftakys is meeting?  I am curious about the lies they are teaching and would like to see if hearing it helps me....

thnx,
tim
editor
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 01:57:45 am »

does anyone know the exact address of where George Geftakys is meeting?  I am curious about the lies they are teaching and would like to see if hearing it helps me....

thnx,
tim

Last I heard, he was going over the Mike Almanzor's house in Riverside.  I am not sure of the address, but it might be here somewhere on the forum.  He may not be meeting anywhere, if he can't get enough people out to make him feel good about himself. 

Brent
faith

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 12:03:58 am »

Actually, I've heard he has relocated to Whittier.  I think he goes to meetings in Pasadena with McAllister and company.  He was seen there recently at the wedding of Steve Kantakis and Sue from the Valley.  It was just like old times from what I heard.

YUCK
Jerre

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 10:17:01 am »

Apparently, GG prayed at the Contakes wedding. The couple didn't seem to have a problem with that portion of the ceremony.
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 11:13:29 am »

I take it George is still in denial about his role in the Assembly...?
editor
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 11:30:37 am »

I take it George is still in denial about his role in the Assembly...?

Yes, and the pope remains a staunch catholic.

George continues to live a lie, as always.

Brent
vernecarty
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 01:55:26 pm »

Yes, and the pope remains a staunch catholic.

George continues to live a lie, as always.

Brent

It is interesting how we sometimes define humility to be something that should somehow always necessarily be on display.
Pride is something that I believe God in His grace has to deliver us from daily.
I can honestly say before God and men, that nothing in my spiritual experince has so humbled me personally (yes to bitter tears of grief in the quiet place), as the fact that I sat and listened to this man and thought he was a true minister of the gospel...
Here is a man who has literally thrown down the gauntlet in the presence of Almighty God...!
I have repented in dust and ashes...
God is God...and I am not...and so will it ever be...Blessed be His Holy Name...
Verne

So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 02:26:58 pm by VerneCarty » Logged
Jerre

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 07:33:23 am »

Today was the last day of our annual Shepherds' Conference. Over 3,500 pastors, elders and lay people worldwide attended the week of seminars, workshops, and Q&As. It was quite humbling to hear how others marveled at what we (unfortunately) take for granted - pastors and elders who are trained to study and teach God's precious Word, the commitment of the congregation at all levels, from pastor to janitor, shepherd and encourage each other to live out His truths in righteousness and love; etc.

The pastor of my fellowship group spoke this morning on II Timothy 3:14 - 17 to highlight the characteristics of the "model" pastor (and church member) to our pastors/visitors from other churches. His points were:

*PERSEVERE IN WHAT IS RIGHT (v. 14);
*PERSEVERE IN HOLY CONVICTIONS (v. 15);
*PERSEVERE IN THE TRUTH (vv. 16, 17). There are "no gimmicks to present the Gospel".

I immediately thought of those still in the Assembly, and how their perseverence in those things is shrouded in deception. Perhaps the "head covering" is too comfortable to take off. GG seems to fit the description in verse 13; who knows how he's twisted the last two verses? The existence of the Assembly serves as another of many points to show just how paganistic our nation has become. 

Keep praying that the Lord would bring them out of their bondage, regardless. And may we persevere in what is right, in holy convictions, and in the Truth - the truth that has completely freed each one of us.

Jerre
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2005, 10:50:19 am »

I noticed that the website has updates on continuing assemblies.

www.geftakysassembly.com/Reflections/ContinuingAssemblies.htm

Marcia

Shocked   Wha?   So the wagons begin circling again.........

Can we assume that all of these followers/re-followers are Saturday worshippers?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: