AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 07:24:09 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello out there  (Read 8926 times)
arusso

Email
« on: January 13, 2003, 12:10:28 pm »

Hello out there.  It is Aaron Russo.  Former SLO assembly goer and former leading brother in Riverside.  I have been out of the assembly for about a year and a half now.  I am tottally blown away by the news coming out of the assemblies.  Anybody who wants to can respond and say hi.
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003, 06:38:47 pm »

Hey Aaron, it is George Allen and yes the web site is quite the eye opener as it should be.

Hey I give you that call sometime this week that I promised.

Lord Bless,
G
trockman

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 08:09:21 pm »

HI Aaron!   Grin
Arthur
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 12:05:33 pm »

Hey Aaron!  Smiley
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 08:47:36 pm »

Hi Aaron!!!

It's me-Eulaha!

I'm so glad you are outta there!  Maybe if you'd like you could share your story with us.
His Kid

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2003, 10:37:11 am »

Hi Aaron, this is your sister-in-law. Just wanted to say I love you and your gorgeous wife and I love each of your beautiful children.
Corey

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2003, 10:08:38 am »

Hi Aaron,

Good to hear from you.  I sent you an email earlier, and thanks for the reply.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

I am blown away at what has happened in SLO over the weekend.  We prayed many things, but we never thought that something this good could come about.  Yes, there are much things that need to take place, but I say this... If you are a spiritual man or woman, I think you could easily see that God's hand has moved/is moving.

GOD IS GOOD!!!!

I just had to say that.  sorry.

take care,

Corey
ptemplin7

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2003, 02:46:01 am »

Hi Aaron,

You a leading brother! So glad you got out. Stay in touch.

Lord Bless Paris Templin
ccmalibu

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2003, 12:21:52 pm »

Hi Aaron

Remeber me? it's Cristina Vanderlaan, The girl who, with the help of Tanya, hunted you down on the Cuesta college campus until you came out to a meeting! Sorry about that,,,And I'm thrilled that you are OUT and doing well!

Your Friend,

Cristina
arusso

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2003, 12:36:03 pm »

Cristina

No need to apologize.  God used you both in my life.  Not everything we did for the Lord in the assembly was wrong.  Anyway, I thank God for all the dear friends I made there in SLO.  I hope they all find the Lord in a fresh way there.  GOd is good.

Arusso
ptemplin7

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2003, 11:29:56 pm »

Amen Aaron,

That is sooooo true.

Hi Christina!!!

It is so great to see so many from so long ago! Glad to hear so many are doing well as well.

Drop me a line when you have a chance!

Paris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: