AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 12:00:58 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DATE WITH HISTORY //EDITED  (Read 4159 times)
lenore
« on: May 11, 2004, 12:07:27 pm »

Roll Eyes Shocked Smiley Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Winkhttp:////

SORRY, I ENDED UP EDITING MY ATTACHMENTS.
HOPE THIS MAKES MORE SENSE

Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Wink Roll Eyes Shocked  CLICK THE ATTACHMENT BUTTON
 Tongue SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 09:02:06 pm by LENORE » Logged
M2
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 07:46:44 pm »

Dear Lenore,

I have read your story.  My connections with you diminished as I got focussed on raising my kids.  However when my kids were older I did not re-establish contact with you.  I apologize for that.  My hat's off to the sister in California who faithfully maintained her friendship with you, even though she had/has little ones, and even though you had lost 'the vision' Wink and opted for proximity to family and your animals and TV and a Baptist church.

It does help to get closure on those years of assembly involvement. Eh?  May the Lord continue to bless you and increase you.  I trust that we will have more contact with each other.

Much love,
Marcia
lenore
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 09:14:19 pm »

PERCY MY CAT  Smiley AND I THANK YOU MARCIA,

I THOUGHT OF YOU A LOT, AND I MISSED A LOT.
BUT IT IS UNDERSTANDING THAT 17 YEARS HAVE WASHED UNDER THE BRIDGE, THAT WAS DAMAGED WHEN I MOVED AWAY.
I WAS GLAD TO SEE YOU DURING THE BRIDAL SHOWER OF THE SISTER IN CALIFORNIA.
IT WAS/IS GREAT LETTER WRITING .
I HAVE MAILED HER NOTEBOOKS OF WHAT SHE CALLS EPISTLES OF BIBLE STUDIES.
INCLUDING VERSE BY VERSE STUDY OF PSALM, SHE FINALLY GOT THE LAST THIS JANUARY, AFTER 2 YEARS.
I HAVE MADE FIND WORD PUZZLES OF MANY MANY BOOKS OF THE BIBLE AS I WAS STUDYING THEM.
I HAVE 3 OR 4  LARGE DOG COOKIE BOXES FILLED WITH.  I HAVE DONE ANY OF THEM. I JUST WROTE THEM OUT.
SOMETIMES THEY ACCOMPLISHED A COMPLETE BIBLE STUDY AFTER EACH CHAPTER.
SOMETIMES THE PUZZLES THEMSELVES WAS THE STUDY. SINCE I HAD MY LATEST BREAKDOWN DEC.27,2002, SPEND A WEEK IN HOSPITAL.  MAKING THOSE PUZZLE WAS MY BUSY WORK, BUT ALSO MY SOURCE OF GOD GIVING MY EMOTIONS A REST FROM THE STRESS, AND CONCENTRATING ON HIS WORD, AND MY HANDS MAKING THOSE FILL IN CROSS WORDS PUZZLES. THEY WERE FILL IN THE WORD CROSS WORD PUZZLES.

Sorry I forgot I was on caps. I am not shouting at you. Roll Eyes

I havent send all these notebooks to california yet.
I keep our mutual sister, informed of stories in the newspaper about the rideau canal.
or stories in my own local paper, especially pictures around the town. there is a great web site, called
www.arnprior.ca that show the beauty of the town.

well i just got page by yahoo, that you have just sent me a email. this is so  o o o cool as the kids would say.
thanks Marcia.
PICTURE ENCLOSED IS ONE OF THE OTTAWA VALLEY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: