AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 12:54:11 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Into the Great Wide Open...  (Read 2789 times)
Tony

Email
« on: March 25, 2004, 09:17:04 pm »

Moving on...

So many had been transplanted for "the work"
So many had been held back from a call or opportunity?
Who can total the sacrifice of careers, relationships and childhoods?
How many lives reflect true Spiritual fruits of such sacrifice?

Many who read here have a story that can encourage others.   Many have already experienced the wonderful Faithfulness of our Father in Heaven.

Former captives of a false doctrine are now free to move on.   And they are doing so.  Back to their home states, or to pursue a dream or opportunity.
If they are seeing who they are in Christ and how magnificent is His Grace to set His captives free, then the prospects of their future brings a smile to my face.   I will miss them but know that we will meet again.

How many move away to get away and escape a bitter darkness?   I don't know who or why but I feel that their path will be a rough one and my heart goes out to the children and other family members.   My hope and prayer is that these poor souls will see the light and thus, it will be the darkness that will flee!

Share your stories...

Blessings, Tony
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: