AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 07:56:37 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RE: Yet another true story  (Read 3909 times)
Arthur
« on: January 10, 2003, 05:29:51 am »

In reply to your article, Tom:

Gang-bangers.  Yep, I think that's a good term for it.  These men have raped people mentally and spiritually.  It's sickening.
I tell you, what you wrote in your article was exactly the conclusion I came up with thinking about my stay with the group.  David was an expert in this, I think he took personal pleasure in it.  Probably got it from dear old dad.  You know, even just sitting and listening to the ministry every day for hours was like being held captive and someone forcing poison down your ear.  I wish I was deaf sometimes so I wouldn't have to hear that relentless crap.  
trockman

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 09:15:26 am »

Some of you may be aware that there is a big meeting tonite in fullerton, where the "brothers," are supposed to stand up to George and see that he is disciplined properly.  I have very little faith that this will occur, but Suzie and I have been praying anyway.

My heart is certainly heavy and burdened, which is usually indicative that God is going to do something great.

I am reminded that it is not the website, nor the bulletin board, nor the steadfastness of the Assembly leaders, but God Himself who is visiting judgement on George's house.  We need to pray for mercy, as well as justice.  Even though they have it coming, I don't envy them, or rejoice in their downfall.

We need to also pray that we would be able to encourage the many hurting people who are feeling spiritually homeless.  The stupor one has to let wear off after that place can be really bad.

Also, I want to thank all of you who have contributed and prayed for me in this endeavor.  God has answered you prayers.

Brent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: