AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 12:55:07 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the rating system mean?  (Read 18916 times)
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 09:18:38 pm »

"Before the conversion"

Yikes, you mean we've been converted again and I didn't know?  I'm really in a mess.

drj

Referring to the conversion from one bulletin board host to the current one.

S
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 01:48:30 am »

The whole time on this BB I never even realized that you could even give positive or negative clicks--I always wondered where they came from--oh well.

--Joe
delila

Email
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2004, 09:32:48 pm »

Yes, the rating system.  It almost makes sense.  Isn't it wonderful to be able to ask a question and get an answer?  It's nice not to just have to 'trust the Lord'  when you have a question that wants answering.

Delila
delila

Email
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2004, 10:20:22 pm »

Hey Joe!

I've just read your big hand story on an old link and I wanted to give you some clicks for it but I can't figure out how to use that rating system.

delila
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2004, 01:47:34 am »

Delila-----

I hope you don't want to give me bad clicks Smiley
I think all you do is click on the "good" or "bad"
keys under the numbers.

--Joe
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2004, 01:53:52 am »

Delila---

Oh---I just noticed that I don't have the words "good and "bad" under the numbers as others do.  Cry

Maybe it's because I'm an "out of control poster". Cheesy

--Joe
delila

Email
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2004, 08:14:56 am »

Delila---

Oh---I just noticed that I don't have the words "good and "bad" under the numbers as others do.  Cry

--Joe
What does that mean?  Really, I've been itchin' to do some clicking and I can't figure out where to click.  Maybe that's a sign  (sigh)
drj
Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2004, 08:26:56 am »

Delila---

--Joe
What does that mean?  Really, I've been itchin' to do some clicking and I can't figure out where to click.  Maybe that's a sign  (sigh)
drj

Hi, Delila,

If you read the posts by clicking on The Last 10 Posts, you will not be able to click on someone's attitude points.

You need to click on the actual thread and then you can see the person's profile on the left next to their post. That's where you can click.

You can also click in a message you have sent or rec'd.

Be stingy, though! You can only click once an hour.

S
delila

Email
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2004, 08:31:02 am »

Thanks, Scott

drj
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2004, 09:48:29 am »

Personal to Whoever is giving me "+" points & zinging Verne with "-"s:

Not to seem ungracious, but have you considered macrame' or origami as an alternative hobby?  The results are much more gratifying, and you can actually show them to people and give them as gifts.  Wink  Think about it...

:)al

delila

Email
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2004, 08:47:13 am »

holy cow Al! you've actually got more + than -
that's amazing! That's got to be better than a... a bowling trophy or something.

I'm proud of you, Dad!
d
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2004, 09:22:39 am »

holy cow Al! you've actually got more + than -
that's amazing! That's got to be better than a... a bowling trophy or something.

I'm proud of you, Dad!
d

Are you making fun of my "Most Gutterballs" award?   Grin

delila

Email
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2004, 09:27:10 am »

No, I didn't even know about that.  So Congrats!
Hey, did ya ever go bowling and then, as you draw back your arm for the swing the ball disappears somewhere behind you?  That's been my experience.  Consequently, I don't bowl much.
d
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2004, 10:36:07 am »

No, I didn't even know about that.  So Congrats!
Hey, did ya ever go bowling and then, as you draw back your arm for the swing the ball disappears somewhere behind you?  That's been my experience.  Consequently, I don't bowl much.
d

My experience (why I don't bowl) has been more along the line of, I draw back my arm for the swing and something in my lower back disappears somewhere behind me... Undecided

al

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: