AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 12:37:20 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here We Go...  (Read 7161 times)
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« on: January 24, 2004, 12:57:27 am »

Does anyone have any info on:

Ginger Geftakys (Fullerton)
Richard and Melissa Cota (Long Beach)
The Fitzpatrick family (Fullerton)
Rick and Mary Santellan (Fullerton)
Pat and Elia Schout (Charleston?)

outdeep

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 01:22:29 am »

John Fitzpatrick died 3-4 years ago of a stroke.  Bonnie still lives in Fullerton (at least when we were out a couple of years ago, she was).

-Dave
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 01:53:48 am »

I have had not contact with them in over a year, but I do know that Pat and Elia Schout are living in Charleston and are expecting a baby soon.  I believe that Pat is still a leader, along with Bob Tucker.

Jack
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 12:47:51 am »

I have had not contact with them in over a year, but I do know that Pat and Elia Schout are living in Charleston and are expecting a baby soon.  I believe that Pat is still a leader, along with Bob Tucker.

Jack

Did Pat and Elia just recently have the baby?  I think I heard this from someone just yesterday.....

--
lucas
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 01:11:31 am »

I don't know if they had the baby yet.

Jack
psalm51

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2004, 08:48:13 am »

Pat and Elia had a baby girl this week.  Cheesy They are not involved in the assemblies anymore.  Cheesy Cheesy PTL
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 02:16:13 am »

Eulaha:

Rick and Mary are still in the Fullerton area (in La Habra, actually) but have not been with the assembly since before the middle of last year.  

Matt Sciaini
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: