AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 10:02:24 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To the seven guests now reading this and others who are still in the assembly  (Read 5180 times)
Arthur
« on: January 03, 2003, 11:44:57 pm »

Hi.   At this moment there are seven guests and three users.  We have spiritual perfection all around don't we Smiley

It is not the first time that I have seen many more guests than users.   I'm thinking that a lot of the people who are still in the assembly read this mb (message board).  
I have a question for you.  Why are you still in the assembly?  You know the truth now.  I'm going to tell it like it is, listen up.  
It is a bad place for you.  It has hurt many people.  The so-called changes taking place are a ruse to protect the ministry, not help the hurting.  That's what the ministry is about, not Christ, but protecting and maintaining itself for the benefit of George, Betty and other leaders at the expense of you and your family.  
Do not be afraid, God and his people are found not only in the assembly.
Make a decision.  Do the right thing.  

Arthur
Arthur
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 11:56:13 pm »

If you need any help or need someone to talk to, you can email me at rest_in_him@hotmail.com.  And there are other people here who have been there, who can help.
Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 02:15:15 am »

Amen Arthur!  And to those of you who are monitoring this board, who have read "Rachel's Story" and "False Apology", who are now aware (like some of you weren't aware before?Huh??) how about going back to your places of "fellowship" during a Sunday morning ministry meeting and informing everyone there what the truth is?  I would like to see the leading brothers all get up and confess to what has gone on in this place for the last 20-30 years.  The lies, the abuse, the cover-ups, etc, etc, etc.   Let the pitiful, poor sheep (the many, rather than the few of you) hear about the truth of this "ministry" in order for them to make an "informed" decision about their lives and their families lives.  But no, you won't allow them to have the truth.  And you keep the people away from them who could actually tell them the truth.  You do this by telling our dear friends that we are to be avoided, as we are "devisive and railers".  Convenient, isn't it?  If there are more suicides their blood will be on your hands! Cry  And the poor people who actually do hear the truth, they are told, "you will never be able to find another place like this place."  What a bunch of ........!!!!!!!!   Let ME tell you the truth.  You're right, they'll never find another place that will abuse them, control them, manipulate them and wreck their children's lives.  What they will find is loving, compassionate, warm, christ-like men and women able to help them through the healing process of leaving that wicked place.  And yes, I said wicked.  Any place that can hold itself out to be the only place of "light and life" and then conduct itself in the manner of "The Assembly" is WICKED.

Do the right thing, I challenge you!
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 11:41:31 pm »

Hello out there,

I'm not crying to gain sympathy or anything, but I was emotionally damaged as a result of my Assembly experience.  It's not worth it!  Move on to a healthy place of worship where Jesus is glorified!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: