AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 01:52:47 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jason Kappas?  (Read 4515 times)
rylan

Email
« on: January 08, 2004, 11:57:57 am »

Hello! Can anyone tell me where Jason Kappas is and if he is still in fellowship? Last I heard was that he got married recently. Who's the lucky lady? Please pm me if you have his email/phone. Thanks.
Rylan
struggling along

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 12:11:56 am »

Jason got married a month or so ago in the supreme cult of the SF assembly controlled by Scott Testa.  I heard it was a really weird wedding because none of the people "in" were allowed to talk to anyone "out".  Must of been a real joyful time.  Not sure who he married but he's still in the assembly that has regular visits from GG because all the accusations were lies.  Tongue you know
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 06:36:39 am »

All:

Jason married a woman in the San Francisco assembly by the name of Nancy Luna (well, now it's Kappas).  I saw her at Dan and Katy's wedding in Arcata back in April,  and when I told her that I was no longer in the assembly in Fullerton, that was the end of the conversation.   But some of the San Franciscans actually talked to me--particularly the guys who were staying where I was staying for the weekend.  

Matt Sciaini
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: