AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 08:46:35 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GET WELL SOON!!!  (Read 9239 times)
summer007

Email
« on: January 08, 2004, 12:12:41 am »

Brian,  Hope you Get Well Soon...Thank-You for keeping the BB up....I'm sure log did'nt help.....Your in My Prayers for a quick Recovery!!!!
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 11:40:29 pm »

Yeah, Brian, you do a fantastic job with this BB, even when you're sick!  (Thanks, Summer for setting up this thread.)

But, Brian, you don't have to suffer in silence.  Let us know when you get sick so we can support you in prayer (or with chicken soup, depending on our proximity to you).

Be well soon, Brother, & God bless,
al

brian

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 05:53:53 pm »

thanks guys. running the board really isn't all that time-consuming, and i love seeing the good that comes out of it - even though that is the result of the dedication and interaction of far more social people then i.  Smiley

i am much much better. i credit my recovery to the curative powers of chicken soup and oj - a potent combination.  Wink

brian
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 02:01:36 am »

Yep, soup and OJ.  That's my plan when I get sick.  I often will go to Fresh Choice and chow down on whatever spicy soups they have.  Gumbo is the best.

Jack
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 02:38:10 am by Jack Hutchinson » Logged
editor
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 02:08:25 am »

thanks guys. running the board really isn't all that time-consuming, and i love seeing the good that comes out of it - even though that is the result of the dedication and interaction of far more social people then i.  Smiley

i am much much better. i credit my recovery to the curative powers of chicken soup and oj - a potent combination.  Wink

brian

You don't re-type every post and put them on the web?

For me, it's garlic and really hot Thai chilis that work when I'm sick.

If it's a stuffy nose, sake and lots of wasabe are like a nuclear bomb up one's nose.  No worries after that!

Brent
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 05:06:20 am »

If it's a stuffy nose, sake and lots of wasabe are like a nuclear bomb up one's nose.  No worries after that!

Brent

Wow, Brent, sake & wasabi up your nose???  Do you use the same apparatus for that that you used to use to apply the coffee??? Wink Grin Shocked Roll Eyes

al

Scott McCumber

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 05:42:53 am »

Brent

Wow, Brent, sake & wasabi up your nose???  Do you use the same apparatus for that that you used to use to apply the coffee??? Wink Grin Shocked Roll Eyes

al

Yeah, well, better that end than the other! Shocked

S
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2004, 06:17:12 am »

Brent

al

S

I laughed really really hard when I learned that people actually did this  Roll Eyes

--
lucas
editor
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 07:16:22 am »

Brent

al

S

I laughed really really hard when I learned that people actually did this  Roll Eyes

--
lucas

Just to be perfectly clear, I NEVER used coffee in the same way that you guys are referring to here.  I always drink mine from a cup.  It just didn't seem like the right thing to do, pumping it up....you know where.  I never imbibed, even though my housemates were doing so.

A big pinch of wasabi,  now that's therapy! Shocked

Brent
lenore
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2004, 11:53:20 pm »

Brian,  Hope you Get Well Soon...Thank-You for keeping the BB up....I'm sure log did'nt help.....Your in My Prayers for a quick Recovery!!!!

AMEN TO ALL THE POST:

GET WELL : THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: