AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 01:35:00 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To Zakiya Upshur-SLO, California  (Read 7663 times)
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« on: January 02, 2003, 09:26:37 pm »

Zakiya,

I have a hunch that you are checking out this bulletin board.  Please contact me-my email address is not hidden.  I really want to see how you are doing.  We used to be such good friends, and I miss you a lot.  My mom still asks about you, although I have not spoken to you in a couple of years!

Eulaha
zupshur

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 08:33:58 pm »

Hey Eulaha,
How are you? You were right, I am checking this out. Actually the funny thing is is that I went into goggle, typed my name and saw my name from my job and this website. I e-mailed you a while back but I didn't get a response. Anyway is your e-mail the same? Write back when you get a chance.

Z Smiley
Karen V

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:44:52 am »

Hi, Zakiya and Eulaha! Remember me? Karen Verhoef (formerly Miner) here.

I just read your story on the geftakysassembly site, Eulaha. Wow! It broke my heart. Though my particular experience was MUCH milder* in the assembly, what you wrote brought back some distrubing memories of things I either experienced firsthand or observed around me. (*Perhaps this was because I am such an argumentative person that nobody really dared to try to control me for very long--such attempts usually didn't go over very well.)

How are you doing these days? Are you still in NY?
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 08:33:22 am »

Hello Karen!

Of course I remember you!  How have you been?  Are you still in the SB area?

I am still in New York state.  I have been living here for close to five years now. 

Email me and tell me what your life has been like since I last saw you (probably in 2000 at a seminar).

eulong2000@yahoo.com

Eulaha Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: