AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 08:37:53 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: one step beyond.......  (Read 4612 times)
summer007

Email
« on: December 19, 2003, 01:13:20 am »

Hi Everyone ....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 01:08:52 am by summer007 » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 01:16:37 am »

"Bar-ba-ra.  Bar-ba-ra!!! I would like a nice cup of hot choc-co-late Bar-ba-ra. Bring me a cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra. Please bring it now Bar-ba-ra. Bar-ba-ra. Bar-ba-ra!!!! I would like a nice cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra. Please bring me a cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra.  (bzzzzzzzzzz.click.click. bzzzzzzzzzzz  click!!!)

Are you re-joi-cing Bar-ba-ra? Bar-ba-ra. Are you re-joic-ing Bar-ba-ra? Get your eyes off of your-self Bar-ba-ra. Get your eyes off of your-self. Bar-ba-ra, bring me a nice hot cup of choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and get your eyes off of your-self. Are you re-joi-cing Bar-ba-ra? Bring me a nice hot cup of choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and get your eyes off of your-self(bzzzzzzz.click.click.bzzzzzzzzz click!!!)

Turn in your Bi-ble with me to First Pe-ter Bar-ba-ra. Bring me a cup of hot choc-o-late and turn in your Bi-ble with me to First Peter Bar-ba-ra. Are you with me Bar-ba-ra? Are you re-joic-ing Bar-ba-ra? I know it is late Bar-ba-ra, but I have six-ty one points I would like to share with you and you do not want to miss out do you Bar-ba-ra?  Are you with me sis-ter? Bring me a nice hot cup of choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and turn with me to First Pe-ter Bar-ba-ra. Isn't this Grand Bar-ba-ra? You will not hear this kind of tea-ching any-where else Bar-ba-ra. It comes di-rect-ly from the throne Bar-ba-ra. Bring me a nice cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and turn with me to First Pe-ter Bar-ba-ra. Are you re-joic-cing Bar-ba-ra? (bzzzzzz. click. click bzzzzzz click!)

Are you re-joi-cing sis-ter?"

(the above is from a "Twilight Zone" episode, but slightly altered for the Ex- Assembly readers here.)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 01:52:39 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
shinchy

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 05:17:27 am »

"Bar-ba-ra.  Bar-ba-ra!!! I would like a nice cup of hot choc-co-late Bar-ba-ra. Bring me a cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra. Please bring it now Bar-ba-ra. Bar-ba-ra. Bar-ba-ra!!!! I would like a nice cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra. Please bring me a cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra.  (bzzzzzzzzzz.click.click. bzzzzzzzzzzz  click!!!)

Are you re-joi-cing Bar-ba-ra? Bar-ba-ra. Are you re-joic-ing Bar-ba-ra? Get your eyes off of your-self Bar-ba-ra. Get your eyes off of your-self. Bar-ba-ra, bring me a nice hot cup of choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and get your eyes off of your-self. Are you re-joi-cing Bar-ba-ra? Bring me a nice hot cup of choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and get your eyes off of your-self(bzzzzzzz.click.click.bzzzzzzzzz click!!!)

Turn in your Bi-ble with me to First Pe-ter Bar-ba-ra. Bring me a cup of hot choc-o-late and turn in your Bi-ble with me to First Peter Bar-ba-ra. Are you with me Bar-ba-ra? Are you re-joic-ing Bar-ba-ra? I know it is late Bar-ba-ra, but I have six-ty one points I would like to share with you and you do not want to miss out do you Bar-ba-ra?  Are you with me sis-ter? Bring me a nice hot cup of choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and turn with me to First Pe-ter Bar-ba-ra. Isn't this Grand Bar-ba-ra? You will not hear this kind of tea-ching any-where else Bar-ba-ra. It comes di-rect-ly from the throne Bar-ba-ra. Bring me a nice cup of hot choc-o-late Bar-ba-ra and turn with me to First Pe-ter Bar-ba-ra. Are you re-joic-cing Bar-ba-ra? (bzzzzzz. click. click bzzzzzz click!)

Are you re-joi-cing sis-ter?"

(the above is from a "Twilight Zone" episode, but slightly altered for the Ex- Assembly readers here.)

It would be very very very very scary to have a Robbie the Robot that acted and sounded exactly like GG.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: