AssemblyBoard
April 23, 2024, 01:33:04 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 911  (Read 3873 times)
Arlene

Email
« on: September 10, 2003, 08:36:41 pm »

Two years ago (tomorrow) it happed, an event that touched and changed all our lives in one way or another.
Let us remember to pray for our country, leaders and our troops.
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 01:07:18 am »

Personally, I am hoping that we as Americans put 9-11 behind us and move on with our lives.  Yes-what happened was tragic, but people in other countries face even more tragic things on a DAILY basis, and they do not make it a day of mourning year after year.  Let's remember, but let's go on with life.  I know there will be those who oppose my thinking, but hey-that's one of the privileges of being American-the right to voice one's opinions.
enchilada
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 02:30:37 am »

I'd be glad to put it to rest, but not until I feel safe enough to work in an office building without a parachute with asbestos lining.  
Mark Kisla
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 05:17:14 am »

I hope we never forget 9-11, because if we do, we leave ourselves wide open for another sucker punch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: