AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 07:32:45 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Victor Lopez?  (Read 5607 times)
Robb

Email
« on: August 24, 2003, 08:56:51 am »

Everyone,

Does anyone have any info on Victor Lopez?  He lived with Kevin Healy's brother's house in 1983-84 when I was there those two summers, and may have visited the midwest seminar once many years later.  Nice guy, would like to touch base with him.

Thanks,
Robb
outdeep

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 01:44:37 am »

Lives out towards Corona, I believe.  Gets together with the Wheels and the Simpsons alot.
matthew r. sciaini

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 06:25:08 am »

Dear Dave, et al:

Could you possibly mean VINCENT Lopez?

Matt Sciaini
kwelsh

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 08:57:56 pm »

Victor and Vincent are brothers.Victor moved into Kevin Healy's after I moved back home after summer school in '81.
If you get ahold of him Rob tell him I said hello. He worked for a company out of my hometown in Orange.
Kevin
outdeep

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 09:26:30 pm »

So sorry.  I was thinking of Vincent.  Victor was blanked from my mind.  But, now that you mention it, I remember him.  Had breakfast with him a couple of times, I believe.

Sorry, I have been having random memory problems with my processing unit.

-Dave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: