AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 12:17:45 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confession  (Read 2469 times)
Heide

Email
« on: August 07, 2003, 08:06:40 pm »

If there is someone reading this and you are part of Fullerton assembly, What did Tim Geftakys confess to that he felt a need to repent of?

"Confession is good for the soul." So goes the saying,  it allows you to think what you have done wrong and then apologize for it.  Where are these confessions? I've heard the "I'm sorry for my elitist attitude." This to me does not seem like a confession but more of an attitude check.

Isn't it time, we hold these men accountable and find out actually what they are repenting of? You leading brothers out there who say you have repented and are now fit to lead. Guess what? I want to know what you have repented of. What is your confession?

Heide
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: