AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 08:42:56 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rachel - Please E-Mail Me  (Read 3012 times)
Robb

Email
« on: July 02, 2003, 08:58:11 am »

Rachel -
It was good to see you again at the Tuscola Reunion.  My wife wishes she could have come, but working nights really sapps her strength.  

I've tried to e-mail you, but can't seem to get through.  Send me an e-mail, PM me, contact me - I'm in the book (no pun intended).  When my wife and I are out in California in December, we'd like to get together with you and your mom, maybe for dinner.  I'd love for my wife to meet some dear women of God whom I deeply respect.  Please keep in touch.

On another note, my name on all the notes I've previously posted suddenly appeared as Guest - my 5 year old thought it would be neat to click on "delete user" when I was updating my profile.  He did this while asking me "Daddy, what does this do?"  Last time I'll leave the computer alone for longer than five seconds.  Oh, well, at least he was looking at a more positive website - could've been worse.  So, for those of you that have previously contacted me and wish to continue to do so, the info is still the same.

God Bless
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: