AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 01:46:19 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be fruitful and multiply  (Read 16644 times)
M2
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2003, 05:38:12 pm »

Andrea,

You better start unpacking if you were planning to come.  I am not to go either; I do not want the others to opt out because of me being there, so I decided to opt out instead.

Lord bless,
MM
themissus

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2003, 09:34:47 pm »

Marcia,

Does that mean that others wouldn't go because you'd be there, so now you're not going?   Undecided

That's really too bad.  I'm sorry to hear it.

Kimberley Tobin
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2003, 04:16:16 am »

Andrea,

You better start unpacking if you were planning to come.  I am not to go either; I do not want the others to opt out because of me being there, so I decided to opt out instead.

Lord bless,
MM

If this is true, makes me want to ........  Tongue!!!!!!  You get the picture!  This should show you where people's beliefs are falling.  If they can't receive you as a sister in Christ, they are still clinging to their "assembly teachings" no matter how much they argue the opposite.  

Doesn't surprise me.  Does it surprise anyone else?

By their fruits you shall know them.
Mark Kisla
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2003, 04:38:30 am »

Andrea,

Lord bless,
MM

Doesn't surprise me.  Does it surprise anyone else?

No, It does not surprise me at all.
It grieves me.

We should have a 'Survivers Retreat', with a time of sharing testimonies, fellowship with no 'telloship' and some sound teaching from a true lover of Jesus Christ.
M2
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2003, 07:08:53 pm »

Well the campout is to be postponed because the forecast is for rain all weekend.

MM
James

Email
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2003, 09:42:46 pm »

Are you saying you were not allowed to go?
M2
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2003, 09:50:21 pm »

Are you saying you were not allowed to go?

I was planning to go. But many others were opting out from going because they were uncomfortable with me being around. So I opted out from going so that they could go.

But now it has been postponed anyway.

So....

Marcia
psalm51

Email
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2003, 12:15:48 am »

Well the campout is to be postponed because the forecast is for rain all weekend.

MM
Hooray for divine intervention. I hope it pours.
They would be uncomfortable with you there because they are still stuck in their elitist, arrogant attitudes about the superiority of the assembly. What an obnoxious way to be!  What ever happened to grace?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: