AssemblyBoard
April 24, 2024, 05:33:23 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tr0ckmans  (Read 19673 times)
ccmalibu

Email
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2002, 12:58:24 pm »

Hey Brent!!!!

This is my first time visiting this sight...I talked to Tanya on the phone today, and she told me about it! Anyway, I'm so glad that you are doing this!!!  I hope to contribute an article for this website soon...my story, etc...we'll see.
I'm having a great time working at SB city college teaching ESL. Also, I work 2 days /week for the county of Santa Barbara as a school/career liason. Basically, I'm a PR person to schools, administrators, and businesses as an advocate for troubled youth to get them paid job experience, and on a  positive career path, as well as providing support and direction!  Also, I'm having a great time as i just moved back to Ventura and am enjoying my family very much! Lots of other stuff is going on, but I'll spare you the details for now...
Wow! I just finished reading Rachel's article....I had no idea of the extremity of the abuse! What an eye opener, although i must say that I'm not surprised.  My parents had David pegged the first time they saw him...my dad said to me in his usual tactful way, "Cristina, that guy is a wino, if i ever saw one." At the time got mad, but now i just laugh and wonder why i didn't see it. The fact is, though, that i saw a lot of stuff but turned off my conscience to it..(possibly the topic I'll write on) Anyway, i've taken up enough space for now, but i just want to say that I'm very proud of you and your family for being 'in the line of fire' and being faithful to expose the truth even while living in the same small town as these people! I know you know this, but you have my support, and i will always think of you and suzie as my dear friends...after all, we experienced and talked each other through  the 'assembly light bulbs and red flags' together!!! i can't tell you how many times I must have come up to you after a meeting and said, "Brent, am I crazy, or is such and such a little weird, etc..." By the way, thanks for all the talks we had...it was such a great help!
Your Friend always,
Cristina Vanderlaan

trockman

Email
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2002, 09:00:32 pm »

Cristina!  Cheesy

Glad you could join us here, and thank you so much for your kind words.  I know I will look forward to anything you might contribute, but even more, I am so glad to hear that you are getting along so well.

Your Dad, like most of our parents, were able to see the freakin' obvious, when we couldn't, because we were under George's "heavenly vision."  Really, it should be called, "blurred vision," or perhaps, "hellish vision," but I think we all know what I mean.

God Bless you Cristina!

Brent
« Last Edit: December 07, 2002, 09:03:43 pm by Brent Trockman » Logged
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2002, 01:47:12 am »

CRISTINA!!!

I am so happy to hear you are doing ok.  I'm still in NY.  A little lonely but hanging in there.  I may be moving to Sacramento after all (remember a couple of years ago I was going to move up there but changed my mind?  Smiley  I would really like to hear your side of the story.  I know a little about your story cause we have talked, but you are a good writer and I'd enjoy what you would have to say!!
ccmalibu

Email
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2002, 08:54:35 am »

Hey Eulaha!!!!!!!!

Wow, it's really good to hear from you and that you're doing well in N.Y. please let me know if/when you're moving to Sac...I'd love to get together. And, yes, i am planning on contributing an article to this site, although it's still in the "thinking" stage. (I'm waiting to get the mind of the Lord and lay hold of the eternal riches in glory from the kitchen of heaven!!  ha ha- just thought I'd throw in some assembly lingo for old time sake..) actually, just about anything can be assembly lingo as long as it sounds REAL spiritual and nobody understands it, i.e George's seminars!!
anyway, I'm VERY glad to hear from you...please keep in touch...my new e-mail is ccmalibu@fastermail.com. Anybody else is free to e-mail me too...
Your Friend,

Cristina  
ccmalibu

Email
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2002, 01:39:17 am »

Hey Arthur!!!!

wow!! It's been a LONG time since we've last talked!!! I'm glad to hear that you and Rachel are doing well! Congratulations on your marriage and new baby coming soon!! (Sorry i had to miss your wedding...I was super sick w/ a very bad cough for like 3 weeks!!!) anyway, please tell Racel hi for me, and that I miss her!
p.s. arthur, i'm VERY glad that you are no longer involved w/ the asembly...to tell you the truth, i was worried that you were going to be a lifer!!!! But, thank God for how he helped us to have the courage to SEE and then to TAKE ACTION !!!!
Your Friend,

Cristina  

editor
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2002, 10:57:32 am »

Happy Birthday to Karen Sanford!

Hey Bauer, have a great 25th.

editor. Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 10:59:35 am by editor » Logged
karensanford

Email
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2002, 08:30:32 pm »

Thanks Brent!!!  I was impressed that you remembered until I realized that I had entered my bday upon registration for the site.  Grin

We are going to the Melting Pot tonight...a YUMMY fondue restaurant where you pig on like six courses, all fondue.  Dipping stuff like lobster, cheesecake...

We are looking forward to seeing you guys in about ten days here.  I will look older, I'm sure.  25 feels so ANCIENT!! Really!

Karen B. S.
(nice initials, now you know one reason I didn't keep my maiden name as my middle name, even though I of course have many other reasons  Wink )
David Mauldin
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2003, 05:34:15 am »

Hi Brent, I am confused!  There is so much talk on the side about how the assembly is regrouping?  What is really going on?  Has George really stepped down?  What about Tim,?   How come other people on the bulliten board seem to know so much more than me?   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Kevin Healy

Email
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2003, 04:51:59 am »

HI Brent and Suzie
Well you have come along way and I must say this is quite a tool to share information...

Brent  -  I think this is a great "healing tool" as well as I still have a burden for my bretheren in Christ and think often  how both Pam and I loved the pleasure of their company.

Since then life has gone on and I now live in Newport Beach with wife Stacy and 2 daughters Maryruth (13) and Danielle(10). Contrary to what the saints were told in Fullerton and beyond, I am in fellowhship, walking with the LORD and rejoicing in my new grace-filled life in Jesus Christ.  Should any saint past or present want to talk or share thoughts or if I offended others in time past - I would like to hear from them.

Looking forward to our ongoing discussion on line.

God Bless,
Kevin Healy
trockman

Email
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2003, 04:57:03 am »

Hello and WELCOME Kevin

I was wondering when we would see you here.  Glad to have you, and I look forward to your contribution!   Smiley Smiley

Brent
Mark C.

Email
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2003, 05:13:59 am »

Hi Kevin!
   Good to see your post!  It is also good to hear that you are in fellowship and rejoicing in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    I do not remember one complaint that I have about you, except that you possibly gloated a little too much re. USC football Grin.
    I'm sorry that I was not around to be with you when Pam passed away.  We heard about it way after the fact as we had "departed" from the Assembly.
                  God Bless your richly,  Mark C.
Ron Johnson

Email
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 02:28:39 am »

Hello Brent,

Don't know if you remember me or not but we served together on a MTT in S.F.  Thanks for putting up the website.  I also am hoping for the best for all involved in the cover up.

I'll remember you in my prayers.

Ron J.
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2003, 02:29:51 am »

Hey Ron, good to see you made it on!

Later,
G
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: