AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 04:26:19 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Seen Tim Gefneverpaidanytaxes???  (Read 58687 times)
Bluejay

Email
« on: March 26, 2003, 03:23:22 am »

Hello.  I am looking for this unarticulate, over weight/fat balding guy with really bad breath.  He has been know to give really self serving counsel.  He has a wife beater for a brother and an adulterer/fraud for a dad.  In his case, the acorn didn't fall to far from the tree.  He can be descibed as really, really, really arrogant...I think his wife was the slavemaster/principal at the Cornerstone Compound...I mean School....I wonder how she got that job???  I don't have any interest reaching him at work...Oh wait, thats impossible, hes never held a job...
But he can contact me at 1-800-Timlooksgoodinprisonorange.

I think his name is something like Tim Gefneverpaidanytaxes...Anybody seen this guy around???  He's a great guy, and if you don't believe it, just ask him.

Oh, one more thing...As far as distinctive features go, as he continues to bald, the horns on his head should become that much more visible. Also, beware of that pitch fork!!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 03:26:56 am by Bluejay » Logged
Arthur
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 05:13:16 am »

Oh, one more thing...As far as distinctive features go, as he continues to bald, the horns on his head should become that much more visible. Also, beware of that pitch fork!!!

I saw that in a Dilbert cartoon--only it was an accountant who stopped going to the gymn.  Once he got a look going, he just went with it.

Anyways, man Bluejay, seems like you're on a vendetta.
What did Tim do to you, eat you're favorite pair of socks?

I think I did see that holy man that you were describing.  He was at a "Lord's Servant Anonymous" seminar hosted by the Reverend Jesse Jackson, held in La Habra.  I caught a glimpse of the title of one of the meetings.  It read, "How to get stupid people to ignore the blatantly obvious and damning facts about you, and then get them to continue to worship you and give you money."  

Cheesy Wink
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 05:21:27 am by Arthur » Logged
Bluejay

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 07:45:32 am »

I just found out what Tim Gefneverpaidanytaxes' three point message is for next week:

Title:  Attributes of a Male Geftakys

1.  Living a Lie and Mooching Off Others

2.  How to Treat Women Like Second Class Citizens

3.  Why a Geftakys Looks Good In an Orange Prison Jumpsuit
retread

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 08:08:38 am »

Anyways, man Bluejay, seems like you're on a vendetta.
What did Tim do to you, eat you're favorite pair of socks?
Yes, the appearance may be as if Bluejay is on a vendetta, but I do find it interesting how I can easily identify Tim by just reading a few of the words that Bluejay uses to describe him.

For example:
I am looking for this unarticulate, over weight/fat balding guy with really bad breath.

It looks like a personal attack, but still the first name that comes to mind when I read this is Tim.  I won't quote any other of Bluejay's posts in this message, but the same is true for other portions of Bluejay's posts (I need only to read a few words and Tim comes to mind).  Curious...
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2003, 10:03:07 pm »

Lighten up people.  Can't you giggle instead of getting offended? Grin
Bluejay

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 04:05:44 am »

Dearest Tim Geftakys,

I just got done working out in the gym and a few people besides me were talking about how they were going to Southern California.  They wanted to know if I had ever been there and if so, where the go-go clubs and adult book stores were located....I told them I had absolutely no idea because I under no circumstances would ever attend those places....

Then it occurred to me...I bet either Tim Geftakys or his wife beating brother might know....Is it o.k. to put these guys in touch with you.

I gave them your email address....neverworkedadayinmylife@geftakysfraud.com...Is it still the same???
Matt

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2003, 12:23:16 pm »

Dear Bluejay,
I've read some of your posts and it saddens me to see how extremely angry you are. It's sad because I know that your anger is doing nothing more than making the Geftakys laugh. After a period of time, this anger is your problem, and not theirs. You have to let it go...let it go from your heart, let it go from your head. Learn from the experience and let it all go. Don't let them keep you in bondage like this! I used to feel that way too, and I know it's easier said than done. But you must strive and don't let the Geftakys get you all riled up just thinking about them! They're not worth it! May the Lord give you peace, brother. Take care.
- Matt
Bluejay

Email
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2003, 03:02:51 am »

Matt

Thanks for your concern...Just an FYI...Its not like I have been sitting around for the past ten years stewing about Tim Geftakys...I have successfully lived my life and made a positive name for myself in the community that I live in. I am a positive, outgoing person who people are drawn to. My business associates, peers and friends would not think of me as angry - actually, just the opposite.  Simpy put, I stored his transgression towards me in the back of my mind and have waited until the appropriate time to hammer him.

Just letting this go would be allowing Tim  G. to take the easy way out. Once I hear that Tim Geftakys is a broken man, I will quit posting.  Hopefully, I can have something or even a lot to do with this.  I get along with 99.9% of the people in this world - he just happens to be the .01%. He has no one to blame but himself for this ordeal.

As far as my postings making the Geftakys' laugh...They have been laughing their way to the bank now for how many years...Why should this be any different.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 04:16:58 am by Bluejay » Logged
mkoley

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2003, 04:43:08 am »

Bluejay, at one time I was involved in both the Omaha and Norfolk Assemblies.  I use to live in Norfolk and "labour" on campus at beloved Wayne State College.  I have never met you, but from your testimony it sounds like we have a lot in common.  If you could reply with your contact information, I would greatly appericate it.  Don't worry, I have no hidden agendas, I would just like to converse with you if at all possible.  My e-mail is listed below.  

mkoley@johnsonandassoc.com

Thanks,
Mark
Heide

Email
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2003, 10:33:47 pm »

Why is it whenever anyone speaks out against the Geftakys they get labeled as being bitter, angry or divisive?

I don't understand this....

Heide
Bluejay

Email
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2003, 10:40:08 pm »

Heide -

I wouldn't worry about it...I would just keep speaking out against them.  I don't worry if  people think I am bitter, angry (which i'm not) or divisive when it comes to speaking out against criminals.  
Matt

Email
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2003, 12:16:09 am »

Why is it whenever anyone speaks out against the Geftakys they get labeled as being bitter, angry or divisive?

I don't understand this....

Heide

Heide, I, personally, felt that Bluejay was angry (not divisive), and I'm sure he would not deny that. I'm not defending the Geftkays' at all, but I am concerned for bluejay. I just don't want him to get burned. I'd love to see the Geftakys come to justice too. I just want people like bluejay to be at peace, it's horrible to see the results of the Geftakys' "work."
vernecarty
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2003, 03:47:33 am »

but I am concerned for bluejay. I just don't want him to get burned. I'd love to see the Geftakys come to justice too. I just want people like bluejay to be at peace, it's horrible to see the results of the Geftakys' "work."

It seems to me that Bluejay is having a jolly old time (albeit at Tim Geftakys' expense). Why don't we just leave him be? Just a suggestion.
Verne
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 03:48:52 am by vernecarty » Logged
Matt

Email
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2003, 03:52:53 am »

but I am concerned for bluejay. I just don't want him to get burned. I'd love to see the Geftakys come to justice too. I just want people like bluejay to be at peace, it's horrible to see the results of the Geftakys' "work."

It seems to me that Bluejay is having a jolly old time (albeit at Tim Geftakys' expense). Why don't we just leave him be? Just a suggestion.
Verne

How bout you castrating yourself and moving to Iraq? Just a suggestion.
You know, you just can't resist "correcting" people, can you? You're just like a Geftakite to the nth degree...
Bluejay

Email
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2003, 04:52:41 am »

Go Matt!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: