AssemblyBoard
April 25, 2024, 09:22:33 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good/Bad System  (Read 6089 times)
Luke Robinson

Email
« on: March 09, 2003, 11:17:21 am »

I noticed this new "thang" with the good and bad things.  People can check if they like a person's posts or not.  Well, between my brother and I, we have -41!!  That's the record, baby!

Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 09:30:54 am »

SWEET!!  I guess I angered a few more innocent viewers!!   Grin

-3 more!!

THANK YOU ALL!!
wolverine

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 08:26:53 pm »

You've got absolutely NOTHING on me...except the BACK ROW!!!!  HA!!!!
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2003, 05:10:27 am »

Paul, oh loser of losers and keeper of Flamers

You're only beating me by -8 points!  And I can closing the gap real soon.  And I will clean the floor with your sorry behind any time you want to battle.  And the reason you like to start arguments is because you have a two-by-four shoved sideways up your...nose.   Grin

By the way, your mother...is a nice lady.

4Him

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2003, 10:08:09 am »

I noticed this new "thang" with the good and bad things.  People can check if they like a person's posts or not.  Well, between my brother and I, we have -41!!  That's the record, baby!
As of now, it's 51! Paul is -8 ahead of Luke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: