AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 12:13:01 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REUNION IN SLO???  (Read 6129 times)
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« on: February 25, 2003, 12:25:37 am »

I was wondering if any current and ex-members of the SLO Assembly would be interested in planning a reunion, maybe for this summer?  I live in New York now, and I know that for myself, it would be so good to reconnect with friends, watch slides, share photos, and fellowship the Lord.  Any input??  Smiley
Heide

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 12:44:12 am »

Hi Eulaha,

I'm for it!! Maybe my house will be done and it can be here! Although since Brent thinks this house ought to be torn down, maybe not!!!! (It is humor, Brent!)

Heide
ccmalibu

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 03:47:09 am »

Hi Eulaha and Heidi,

I'm totally up for a reunion in SLO! It sounds fun, and I would love to reconnect with some people that I haven't had an opportunity to talk to!

p.s. Eulaha, you STILL haven't called me!!  Cry
If you don't call soon I may be forced to put on my white glove(remember that!!?? The kitchen wall incident!-soooo wacky!!)  and dole out some consequences!!!

Love you Guys,

Cristina
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 10:03:38 pm »

Hey, cool guys!  Maybe for the summer?  I'll email some SLO-ites and see what they think as well...

Yo CV-I'm dating this cool Christian guy so I'm gone most evenings, plus I have classes all day Monday.  I'm soooo sorry I haven't called yet, but I intend to soon!  Oh no-not the WHITE GLOVE!!!!
Heide

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2003, 10:45:47 pm »

How about June 14 at Heide's house? Let me know if this works for you....
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2003, 09:36:43 am »

Sounds great.  As long as I don't have a wedding video to shoot I'll be there.

Jack
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: