AssemblyBoard
April 27, 2024, 02:26:02 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Work is Just Beginning  (Read 10711 times)
wolverine

Email
« on: February 18, 2003, 08:56:19 pm »

Dear BB users,

My only hope and goal is to see everyone lighten up a bit, have a little fun, take a look away from the past and look to the future (or at least the present!!), not take everything so seriously, not get so worked up about some silly topic (unless that's fun for you!...in that case, go for it!!), move on, walk with the Lord, and enjoy the freedom God has given you!!!

Alright, that was more than one "hope and goal"...but you get the idea!!!

Most of you probably don't care in the least what I have to say or just think I'm just a wandering idiot lost in the realms of fantasy and all I have to say to you is....

HA!!! You're just jealous cuz' I started this topic FIRST!!!!

BrianTuckerFan
« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 08:56:39 pm by Paul Robinson » Logged
brian

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 03:50:27 am »

My only hope and goal is to see everyone lighten up a bit, have a little fun,
take a look away from the past and look to the future (or at least the present!!), not take everything so seriously, not get so worked up about some silly topic (unless that's fun for you!...in that case, go for it!!), move on, walk with the Lord, and enjoy the freedom God has given you!!!

fun is good. but looking to the future will only be helpful if you remember the past, and learn from past mistakes. because a lot of things were covered up in the past, even actively lied about, there is a need to set the record straight. if you think a topic is silly, ignore it. start a topic you think is not silly, perhaps?

and your post from another thread:

Secondly, since when does anyone take this BB seriously?

about the same time people started taking it humorously. its inception.

I am only keeping it REAL here,

what exactly is 'keeping it real' supposed to mean? keeping it silly? life is not a big joke, although jokes can help enormously.

NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE COMES FROM THIS BB

why is it so important to you to get this message across? if it is so important to you, why are you trying to communicate it on this bb, from which nothing of subtance comes? Wink

everyone thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong...no opinions will change, no perspectives will change,

i disagree with you about this. but i might be able to be persuaded.  Grin

thank you for your time and effort...it gives me something to do in my spare time...

my pleasure, paul - knock yourself out.

P.S. "Play areas"Huh??  There's a difference???  Where can I find this "play area"Huh

the humor threads.

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 04:22:59 am »

Brian,

You are a  p f
brian

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2003, 09:01:16 pm »

You are a  p f

ummmm, thanks? whats a p f?  Huh
Ken Fuller

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 12:29:14 am »

BRIAN --

Only members  can even READ the board now!!

BAD FORM -- we aren't hiding -- maybe you want to control who posts, but if they want to read -- LET 'EM IN !!!!
brian

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2003, 03:59:11 am »

Only members  can even READ the board now!!

oops. i overshot. i didn't intend to stop guests from reading, just posting. it should be set correctly now. thanks for bringing it to my attention.
4Him

Email
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2003, 10:49:27 am »

Huh Huh Brian  Huh Undecided

What's w/everybody, well almost everybody being a "newbie"? What makes one no longer a newbie?

Also, upon what basis are "Attitude" points assigned?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2003, 10:50:42 am by Tim Souther » Logged
4Him

Email
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2003, 10:53:27 am »

Huh Huh Brian  Huh Undecided

What's w/everybody, well almost everybody being a "newbie"? What makes one no longer a newbie?

OK, I think I figured it out.  Previous post was #51 for me and I went from "Newbie" to "Jr. Member". Right?
Arthur
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2003, 09:04:21 pm »

Looks like Brian has the board's karma-setting turned on, hence the attitude points.  
4Him

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2003, 09:00:32 am »

Also, upon what basis are "Attitude" points assigned?

Yeah, I'm quick  Embarrassed Tongue
Watch out everyone.  I'm going to be very free in clicking [good] and especially [bad] for your attitude.  Grin
wolverine

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2003, 05:40:27 am »

Also, all of you are jealous because I have the most negative attitude points...

BBBadBoyandKeeperoftheFlames
Arthur
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2003, 09:22:51 pm »

No, it is because you have a bad attitude and people are affirming the obvious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: