AssemblyBoard
April 23, 2024, 06:12:23 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Puppets From SLO  (Read 4971 times)
Heide

Email
« on: February 18, 2003, 02:53:13 am »

Out of curiousity, does anyone know what happened to the puppet ministry out of SLO and where the puppets are now?

Heide
jackhutchinson

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 10:52:49 am »

James Wenzel was the top dog of that outreach, wasn't he?  Ask him.

Jack
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 10:52:12 pm »

I was "in fellowship" with the Assembly for nine years.  I do not remember any puppet ministry...must have been before my time Wink
Joseph Sperling

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2003, 01:47:38 am »

I was in the Puppet Ministry in Fullerton, but then a lot of the puppets started leaving, and after a little while I did too.

--Joe
Heide

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2003, 03:18:31 am »

You missed a good time Eulaha, all the rehearsals, Sheila made the stage, we once got into trouble for not asking the LB's if we could go down to Santa Barbara for an outreach. Boy, was David G mad that he didn't know anything about it. I bet Lori remembers that.....  

We always met at the Lemkuhls house, it was the only one big enough to set up the stage and practice. Nancy always made cookies or something yummy!

It is a good memory....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: