AssemblyBoard
April 20, 2024, 12:14:41 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: San Luis Obispo-Current and Ex members of the Assembly  (Read 5386 times)
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« on: February 01, 2003, 02:08:09 am »

I am starting this thread for all of us who were or still are involved in the SLO assembly.  The goal is for us all to reconnect and find about people we haven't heard from and would like to hear from.  I'll start:
How is ZAKIYA UPSHUR?
Suzie Trockman
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 02:42:54 am »

Hi Eulaha,

Do you know what ever happened to Luis Vega? I remember him with fondness.  He was always so kind to the kids.
AaronC

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2003, 04:44:53 am »

:)Hey Eulahah.  I don't know about Zakiya.  Good question.  Or about Louis Vega.

My wife (ne Tanya Moore) and I live just north of Paso Robles.  We have three kids.

I know that you know this, but others might not.

Love--

Aaron Cantrell
Eulaha L. Long

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2003, 07:41:39 am »

I'm pretty sure that the Foy's know where he is...they would be a good place to start at least...
Heide

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 07:16:45 am »

Whatever happened to Craig Rust and Eric Bjornsen?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: