AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 06:35:44 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony & Anne Marie Garisek  (Read 4437 times)
AMGarisek

Email
« on: January 28, 2003, 02:12:22 am »

We'd love to hear from you!
Eden Garisek

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2003, 04:34:00 am »

Well, that was just too brief.  More info, please, Mom!

Tell you what, I'll talk about Aaron and me.  First, Aaron is 24 now.  He joined the Navy in October and has never been happier.  He has finally found a way to channel all of that energy into a very constructive and disciplined purpose.  When he finishes his training in May, he will be a quartermaster working with the Special Forces.  He goes to chapel on Sundays at the base in Great Lakes, IL and is really enjoying it.  

Then there is me - I'm 26, living in Los Angeles, working in marketing.  I ended up going to Dartmouth, majored in English and came right back home in 1998.  I would say of all four of us, my faith has been the most challenged.  Right now I am simply content to say, "I don't know."  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: