AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 07:04:27 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mickey mouse  (Read 7327 times)
doug

Email
« on: October 19, 2008, 12:27:36 am »

Submitted for your approval:
 Just who is mickey mouse? is he a real mouse? i don't know about this given that i've never seen a mouse who walks on two legs and smiles all the time. or is  he some sort of a strange, humanlike, but not completely human, creature whos first name is mickey and last name is mouse? if so is he related to mighty mouse? I've tried asking him, but he is under a permanant gag order and you can't a word out of him edgewise no matter what you ask him. he speaks on tv and in movies, but that could be dubbed. i'm getting sceptical. lots of strange things happen here. i shook his hand once. i still got to the disney christian fellowship.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 03:13:32 am »

Doug--

I'm pretty sure he is a mouse.  I did see an episode of "Stranger than Science" once though, and the
topic was about "Goofy". They were trying to find out what type of animal he was. I had to turn
the channel before they came to any conclusions, so I still don't really know what Goofy is.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 03:18:38 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
doug

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 05:23:00 am »

yeah, thats what started me on this. i really don't know what kind of an animal or whatever he is. some say he is some sort of a dog or just a manifestation of goofiness.
doug

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 05:47:59 am »

I founs a document citing Goofys salient characteristics and he is indeed a dog. a somewhat awkward and clumsy dog but a dog nevertheless.

mfdcfrank

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 12:00:27 pm »

Just came to mind as I was reading this. Goofy is Mickey’s 'Best Friend' while Pluto is his dog? Goofy has a life with friends, while Pluto is ‘just a dog’.  Huh
Timing is everything when you meet someone. You might be ‘Best Friends’; or you might just be the dog!!  Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: