AssemblyBoard
April 26, 2024, 07:23:32 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mental Retarded Joy  (Read 2752 times)
Vandyyke
« on: August 11, 2008, 02:01:44 am »

Today I'm at the grocery store, in line at the cash register,  and right behind me is a woman with her teenage mental retarded son. He's making growling noises, she tells him to, "stop it". He reluctantly obeys.  Lips sealed

She comes up to the register and realizes she has left her coupons in the car. She tells her son, "Stay here and be good, I will be right back!" She hurries off leaving me and others a little concerned.

Well, apparently this boy knows everyone who works at the store and they know him! He starts going up to each cash register and joyously greeting each checker. "HI FIVE, HI FIVE!" Each time he gets a response he roars with joyous laughter! "YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can't help but wish I was that happy at times!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: