AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 10:01:06 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GA.com is temporarily down  (Read 4365 times)
Margaret

Email
« on: July 15, 2008, 10:24:42 pm »

Just to let folks know that we haven't abandoned the ga.com website. It is temporarily down due to a hardware problem with a server on our wehosting site.
Explorer

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 03:28:14 am »

The tapes were stored at the old Fullerton meeting place at the time that things fell apart. They were then either removed to be given to George or moved to one of the continuing assemblies, but I don't think Fullerton (maybe WLA or Placentia).

If you know how to contact Bob Resague, he could tell you exactly who has them.

Make them available for others to listen to? Don't hold your breath. Don't you know that those are sacred?
Vandyyke
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:51:37 am »

Brian!
Margaret

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 07:13:44 pm »

Ga.com is back up. We are still unable to upload to it, but it can be viewed. Ga is not on Brian's server; it is hosted by a company called Your-Site.
Vandyyke
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 03:50:57 am »

I was reffering to Brian because people are posting information about The Tapes on the wrong threads! Its no big deal...just think he should do his job! What are we paying him for? Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: