AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 04:28:11 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who we think Christine is  (Read 8563 times)
Christine
« on: October 16, 2007, 05:10:57 am »

Hi Joe

I received your email today and it said "Hi Sondra" so I am here to let you know so you get the message I am not Sondra.  Angry

If you want to say hi to sondra go to her own website or start another thread just to her.

Ps and I am not Trac4yt either.

C
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:14:34 am by Christine » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 08:42:04 pm »

So, I'm not Pope Benedict XVI. What's that got to do with whether MilkBones can really whiten
your teeth?
Christine
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 11:49:44 pm »

So, I'm not Pope Benedict XVI. What's that got to do with whether MilkBones can really whiten
your teeth?

Hmmm not Pope Benedict the XVI??  But.. but.. why not??   Grin Grin Grin

When you find out about the milkbones let us know  :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:15:10 am by Christine » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 05:14:56 am »

Christine---

If you don't mind, and you can do it in front of the Lord, can you tell us your real, full name?
My name is Joe Sperling, what's yours?  Since you decided to move the error I made instead
of just deleting it and forgetting the whole thing, then let's all be totally honest. I have no reason
for changing, or hiding behind some other name---you most likely don't either. I would just really
be interested in knowing your real name. I apologize for my mistake--can you tell us your name?

Christine
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 06:02:35 am »

Christine---

If you don't mind, and you can do it in front of the Lord, can you tell us your real, full name?
My name is Joe Sperling, what's yours?  Since you decided to move the error I made instead
of just deleting it and forgetting the whole thing, then let's all be totally honest. I have no reason
for changing, or hiding behind some other name---you most likely don't either. I would just really
be interested in knowing your real name. I apologize for my mistake--can you tell us your name?

Hi Joe,

In front of the Lord? The Lord sees my every movement every day. This board is not the Lord-- good thing because the board crashes every now and then as does my computer   Tongue.. The Lord never fails.
With regards to deleting as opposed to moving the posts. I am willing to delete them-done I have even changed the name of this thread as what i hope to be an attempt to move on from this non sense. Forgotten- kinda hard to do but i will try after all I have been pretty much been beaten down(I mean why would i want to even share my assembly experience) and for what.  I have been totally honest...  and who is the "we" you refer to. I have not changed my name or hidden behind other names. As acceptance of your apology i deleted the post you mentioned. As for my name I HAVE told you my name is Christine- I choose to not provide my last name and there are other posters on this board who do not include their last name-in fact some of those legitimate posters dont even use what could be considered a first or last name.

PS Joe

I am within my rights as a member of this board- I think you know this since you have like 10 days of online time  Wink

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 07:28:20 am by Christine » Logged
brian

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 10:39:07 am »

just to add tech support's .02 - i can track people who sign up under multiple accounts pretty easily with a little research, which allows me to keep someone who is banned from getting back on here. noone who is currently posting appears to be posting under multiple accounts. if you think someone might be using multiple accounts feel free to drop me a message about your concerns, rather than throwing around accusations and demanding information. its kind of hard on people to be subjected to all that.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 08:16:19 pm »

Christine---

My apologies to you---you are absolutely right. And Brian has confirmed it also in
factual manner. I will make no excuses---I'm really not sure what got into me yes-
terday---I went post crazy, and made accusations I wish I had not made. The
reason I said "In front of the Lord" is because this worked once in getting someone to
finally admit that the name they were hiding behind really wasn't "them" at all. This was
done through private message, but was very effective. It was totally unfair though, and
wrong to submit you to the same "test", especially on the open board. I totally apologize
for this.

The only thing I will say, though not an excuse for what I did, is that it appears very often that as long as
the discussion is about the Bible, or other issues unrelated to the Assembly, the posters
are few. But if there is a discussion about the Assembly itself, posters seem to come out
of the woodwork defending that system, usually indirectly, but often very directly also. It is
almost uncanny. And then once that conversation is over, they are gone until another one comes into
play. Not saying you are one of them Christine--I truly thought you were and that was a big error.

Christine---this was no reason to "accuse" you of being someone you are not, and you are
correct, it is not necessary you reveal who you are to everyone. Again, my apologies.

--Joe
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 10:58:14 pm by Joe Sperling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: