AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 10:03:57 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Shout OUt  (Read 44880 times)
lemonlime

Email
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2003, 09:16:57 am »

good idea. so anyway, it's nice to hear from everyone. Smiley
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2003, 09:32:38 am »

good idea. so anyway, it's nice to hear from everyone. Smiley

ok, i am going for it.

did you know you can only post once every 5 seconds?  i will aim for 800 tonight Smiley
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2003, 09:37:06 am »

ok, just a warning, i will leave my little script running for the next hour or so, lets see how many i can get.  Stay away from the "ignore this thread" thread
lemonlime

Email
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2003, 09:37:10 am »

read my public apology lucas, i'm sorry to have stumbled you and caused you to believe this site is for entertainment/contesting purposes against your family, in the flesh and in Christ.
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2003, 09:49:37 am »

read my public apology lucas, i'm sorry to have stumbled you and caused you to believe this site is for entertainment/contesting purposes against your family, in the flesh and in Christ.

ugh, i WILL get 800 posts tonight.  need to work on the script...... Smiley
retread

Email
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2003, 10:01:11 am »

*sigh* its okay retread lemi put it in english for you:

Luke! my main overbearing and towering man! you're planning on heading out to the teen and teachers
conference? awesome! i can not believe we are seniors this year. and i can believe even less that we will be
the oldest teens there. they have worked in my life so much ofer the years that it is hard to think this is the
last one i will attend.

Thanks for the interpretation.

Sometimes I feel like an LP in a eight track cassette CD DVD world.  And don't ask what an LP is.  Grin

But have you interpreted my post yet:
YYURYYUBICURYY4ME

This should be easy for you compared to you brothers post. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 10:02:28 am by retread » Logged
Luke Robinson

Email
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2003, 10:27:31 am »

MY! MY! MY!
I had no idea that my letter to Ben was so popular!  It must have gotten quoted about six times.  Well, I am really okay, I was just trying to put on a different accent.  Retread, don't tell me that when you were a kid, you didn't try out different language accents.  You probably walked around the house talking in a Russian accent, until your mother would get "very put out".  Oh well.  I do know what I was doing.  Just messing around.  But then again, if you read real slow, taking everything one syllable at a time, you will figure it out. Grin
Wow.

A brother in Christ,

Luke Robinson
retread

Email
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2003, 10:29:34 am »

ugh, i WILL get 800 posts tonight.  need to work on the script...... Smiley

But when ye post, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2003, 06:34:08 pm »

But when ye post, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Yeah, i owe people apologies.  It was a script i left running before i went to bed.  It was supposed to read from a qoute file but i guess i messed up and it only read the first line a couple hundred times.

I just want to apologize for my stupid actions in this.  The late hour and idea to see if it could be done was why  I did.  Once again, sorry for the inconvience.  I will not do that again  Embarrassed
lemonlime

Email
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2003, 06:19:54 am »

luke:

i forgive you. even though i didnt have to cheat to get my number of posts. and even though i worked hard. and even though mine were all in conversation, not random quotes. but i forgive you, and love you as always.
-Emily
Bob Sturnfield

Email
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2003, 07:48:18 am »

YYURYYUBICURYY4ME

Too wise you are
Too wise you be
I see you are too wise for Emmy?

Do not pick on my daughter   Smiley
retread

Email
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2003, 12:11:50 pm »

YYURYYUBICURYY4ME

Too wise you are
Too wise you be
I see you are too wise for Emmy?

Do not pick on my daughter   Smiley

Very Good. Very, very good.  I actually meant too wise for "me", but "Emmy" works great. (why didn't I see that, I guess you may be too wise as well - maybe it runs in the family Smiley)  Since the original post was for Luke, that would mean that he was too wise for "Emmy", and she just might disagree with that (and I wouldn't want to be responsible for fueling any sibling rivalry) Grin
jesusfreak

Email
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2003, 06:24:18 am »

Mr. and Mrs. Plum have six daughters and each daughter has one brother.  How many people are in the Plum family?

also

In our calendar, some months have a total of 30 days, some have 31.  How many months have 28 days?

now, i know they are rather basic, but w/e i am tired Smiley

as for sibling rivalry, "she is better than I"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 07:46:43 am by JesusFreak (Luke S) » Logged
retread

Email
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2003, 08:25:40 am »

Mr. and Mrs. Plum have six daughters and each daughter has one brother.  How many people are in the Plum family?

also

In our calendar, some months have a total of 30 days, some have 31.  How many months have 28 days?

now, i know they are rather basic, but w/e i am tired Smiley

as for sibling rivalry, "she is better than I"

Made me think for a second there.  But, I would guess that there are 9 Plums. One Mom + One Dad + Six Sisters + 1 Brother (they would all have the same brother).

All months have 28 days. Most just have some extra ones besides (I have heard this one somewhere before)
lemonlime

Email
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2003, 10:01:14 am »

"she is better than I" I love you're skillz with Grammer bro Smiley you make me proud.

and dad, thanks for keeping retread from picking on me Wink...even if you DID call me Emmy in public in the process....  Roll Eyes Tongue Angry Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: