AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 07:44:04 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: huntbeachschoolfriends  (Read 5541 times)
Emerald Smith

Email
« on: January 21, 2003, 09:52:44 pm »

Cheesy I am looking for the addresses e-mail or otherwise of Rebecca and Elizabeth ?last name and Ruth Hinman. I went to Conerstone with them and would really like to get in touch. I am the daughter of Ed and Valli Smith, fomerly of the Hunt. Beach Assembly. thanks
Peacefulg

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2003, 10:08:13 pm »

Hi Emerald, it is I George Allen, I do not know how to get ahold of the Hinmans, but I will try to get it for you when I talk with people still at the beach later this week.

Also tell your mom, dad, and sister I said hi and to contact me at my email address gnaiv@excite.com, been wanting to talk with you guys for a long time.  Brings back the days when you would help us with the puppet ministry.

Lord Bless,
G
Hunt Beach user

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 10:35:09 pm »

Hi Emerald,

I just sent you an email at your hotmail account.

My real email address is it in.  The one on this post is just to fill in the field so I can reply to you.  Use my real one to contact me.

Thanks.
Anne Marie Garisek

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2003, 10:15:29 am »

Emerald:

Elizabeth and Rebecca's last name is Billington.  Thier mom is Jenia.  Most likely someone in HB will know how to get in touch with them.  I remember when you were just a little bitty thing.  We lived in the Beach House, if you can remember back that far.  Give our best to your family.

Anne Marie Garisek
Emerald Smith

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 04:07:44 am »

Thank you for the replies. I have obtained the information that I was seeking.  Emerald
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: