AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 10:15:07 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adios & Adieu  (Read 8059 times)
al Hartman

Email
« on: January 31, 2006, 07:19:35 pm »

My Brethren and my Friends,

My personal limitations make it prudent to withdraw from this board.  I hope that you will keep in touch-- my e-mail address appears in my profile and at the bottom of my posts, and I will always be glad to hear from you.

For all practical purposes I will be absent entirely, neither posting nor reading here.

Please seek the Lord and call upon Him while is near and may be found.  He is gracious beyond measure and longsuffering toward us, but the day approaches when He will no longer tolerate what He has allowed to date.  Make certain of your standing with Him while you may.

Vaya con Dios,
al
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:10:37 am »

Al---

Sorry to see you go. I wish you all the best and will miss your posts.

God bless, Joe
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 01:54:40 am »

Thanks Joe,

I'm back only because in saying farewell I forgot to thank all of you for your prayers, counsel, criticism and correction-- whether or not I accepted it at the time.  I love every one of you.

al
marden
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 06:41:51 am »

Hi Al,

Thank You for your posts and also for your prayers.

God bless
moonflower2

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 10:27:49 am »

Gonna miss your posts, Al.

Moonflower
Mark C.

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 11:39:55 pm »

Hi Al,

I will not say goodbye, because I will continue our weekly email correspondence whether you like it or not!!! Wink

Al's story is a rags to riches story (in a spiritual sense), and one that will have a prominent place in the book I write one of these days on "Wounded Pilgrims."  His bio. is one that demonstrates the great hope for all those devastated by bad religion!

Al's contribution here has been "a work in progress", as has been most of those involved here.  This demonstrates how "talking" about these things can help us to work through some bad thinking from our Assembly past and help us move on to the blessed truth re. what it means to be God's blessed child!

It also shows the reward of trying to be patient with one another as they try to work through some deeply entrenched and erroneous issues re. the true nature of God and what it means to "walk with Him."

Thanks again Al, and continue to enjoy the blessings of God's particular care for you!                  Mark C.

Recovering Saint

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 09:54:44 pm »

Thanks Joe,

I'm back only because in saying farewell I forgot to thank all of you for your prayers, counsel, criticism and correction-- whether or not I accepted it at the time. I love every one of you.

al

Al

Hopefully not too late to post.

Love you brother you have been very kind and caring to me

Hugh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: