AssemblyBoard
April 19, 2024, 03:44:06 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: board errors  (Read 6362 times)
brian

Email
« on: January 20, 2006, 11:25:30 pm »

hey folks,

sorry about the errors you were all getting last night and this morning. i was just too swamped to really dig into it last night, but what appears to have happened is the database the bb is stored in was having connection problems which the bb software was logging, and then the logs ended up corrupting one of the bb files, so it all quit working. so i cleared up the corrupted file but am still working on why the database is generating errors. i'll get to the bottom of it. thanks for your patience.

brian

ps if some of you are having problems logging out, its probably because you are putting assemblyboard.com or briantucker.net/bb into the address bar to get here, instead of www.assemblyboard.com. when you use one of those other addresses, everything will work fine until you log out, and then it may not actually log you out. so in the future, set up your bookmarks to point at http://www.assemblyboard.com, and try to remember to type the www in there when you are typing the address in, and that should help.
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 09:40:09 am »

Thanks, Brian!!!
brian

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 09:10:22 pm »

we are back in business. the database server we were running on was just too overloaded, so i have moved to a new server. hopefully it will run much smoother now. sorry about the downtime.

brian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: