AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 11:21:24 am *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASSEMBLY BOARD INFORMATION CENTER ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 8192 times)
Joe Sperling

Email
« on: September 15, 2005, 01:00:33 am »

Your attention please. Your attention please. Would the owner of a 2001 Green Toyota Corolla please report to the "Any and All Topics" area, sub-heading "General Mayhem" and report immediately to the "Assembly Free" thread? You have left your deserted vehicle with the head-
lights on. Please evacuate the vehicle immediately.

Thank You.
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 03:50:29 pm »

Today's Calendar
                   Winter Solstice

Happy Winter, Everyone!!!!!

P.S.-- Just out of curiosity, how does one evacuate a deserted vehicle??? Shocked

You have left your deserted vehicle with the head-
lights on. Please evacuate the vehicle immediately.

Thank You.

outdeep

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 04:20:44 pm »

Today's Calendar
                   Winter Solstice

Many of us enjoyed the last day of "autumn" yesterday as we crunched through the snow.  Much white in your parts?
vernecarty
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 07:08:13 pm »

Many of us enjoyed the last day of "autumn" yesterday as we crunched through the snow.  Much white in your parts?

Oh yeah! Lots of it.
I am actually thinking about getting some cross-country skis.
Saint Nick has already made a few stops at the Carty house and among the loot deposited is a gleaming leather- bound set of the Chronicles of Narnia from Easton Press. I heard a rumor that some lucky rascal is also going to get a very nice telescope complete with motor drive and tripod for a litte star-gazing...never too early to turn their thoughts and sights to the heavenlies...  Smiley
Verne
vernecarty
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 07:12:48 pm »

Today's Calendar
                   Winter Solstice

P.S.-- Just out of curiosity, how does one evacuate a deserted vehicle??? Shocked

Yeah...exactly just how does one do that? I bet it is also real hard to vacate a deserted vehicle... Grin
Verne
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 07:14:42 pm by VerneCarty » Logged
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 01:34:29 am »

You evacuate a deserted vehicle by using an evacuum cleaner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: