AssemblyBoard
April 18, 2024, 05:59:36 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen Team '92-'98  (Read 8924 times)
Elizabeth H

Email
« on: August 15, 2005, 01:26:53 am »

Ok, so here's why I check out this BB once in a while: I would love to hear from some long lost friends...

It's been a long time since anyone new has posted on this BB and I would love to hear from anyone who attended Teen Team '92-98, especially: Tim Sjogren, Hannah Reisinger, Amy Bretz, Daniel Grant, Nate Gerris, Rameka & Kamera, Barb Zach, Yvonne Santellan, Dan Sjogren, Ariela Martin, Abby Martin, Tabitha Reisinger, Jessica Starr, Dina Starr, Genesis Sleight, Victoria Steele.

If you know anything, send me a message or post a reply! Thanks!

Elizabeth (Geftakys) Henderson
Tim Sjogren

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 08:19:05 pm »

Liz,

Amusing to track you down here of all places.  Send me an e-mail anytime - been YEARS!

Tim Sjogren
prophetts@aol.com
Elizabeth H

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 03:00:04 am »

hey tim

it was so cool to chat with you the other day! thanks for being brave enough to contact me. i appreciated that.

e.
thomasson

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 02:37:28 am »

I am Rameka and Kamera's mom.  I posted a picture of the girls and Rameka's daughter Jade Khne.  We are currently staying in Chicago.  I will telll the girls I saw your post  or maybe you have heard from them by now.
Audrey

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 02:35:59 pm »

Hey Liz, Tim, and anyone else who may remember me,
 This is Audrey Sparrow (Coumerilh now) from the assembly in St. Louis, MO. I was on the Teen Team in the summer of 95. (Liz, you may remember my brother Rick better. He living in Fullerton at the time and I stayed at your house.) It's awsome to see some names I reconize on here. I too check this bb now and then to see if I can catch up with anyone. I would to love to hear from people.

Audrey Coumerilh
audrey@coumerilh.com

Ariella

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 03:46:02 am »

Liz henderson,
it is really great to hear from you, and you too audrey!
email me at
hairyfella5@msn.com
ariella
ijkragen

Email
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 01:30:45 am »

I was on a couple of those wild rides!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: